- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 reception rooms
- Generous south west facing rear garden
- Scope to extend further (STPP)
- Popular private road
- Horsley station and village centre 0.5 miles
- Entire plot measures 0.323 acres
- Double garage
- Excellent choice of local schooling both state and private
- 3 Reception rooms
Description For those favouring a sunny garden, then Marchwood will certainly not disappoint; with it's wide open plot and rear south westerly aspect providing an abundance of light and sun! The house is a comfortable, attractive, period property dating from the 1930's which will make an excellent family home that offers scope to extend, subject to the usual planning consents being granted.
The accommodation on the ground floor is generous with a choice of three reception rooms and a traditional kitchen/breakfast room overlooking the garden. The Sitting Room is triple aspect and has a large recessed fireplace containing a coal effect gas fire and two sets of French Doors opening onto the garden.
Upstairs, the four double bedrooms all offer fitted storage with the Master bedroom having a Dressing area leading to the en-suite shower room.
With its traditional feel and elegant interior, plus its enviable outlook and super garden, Marchwood has great scope to make a long-term family home and will appeal to those looking to put their own stamp on something and possibly be looking to develop further. View more View less
- £1,395,000 4 bed detached house for sale Long Reach, Ockham, Woking GU23
- £1,375,000 4 bed detached house for sale Chalk Lane, East Horsley KT24
- £1,495,000 4 bed detached house for sale Norrels Drive, East Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £1,325,000 4 bed detached house for sale Off Forest Road, East Horsley KT24
- £1,395,000 5 bed detached house for sale Forest Road, East Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £1,550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Orestan Lane, Effingham, Leatherhead, Surrey KT24
- £1,295,000 4 bed detached house for sale Glendene Avenue, East Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £1,350,000 5 bed detached house for sale Green Dene, East Horsley KT24
- £1,345,000 5 bed detached house for sale The Street, West Horsley KT24