- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Rare Style Of Property
- 11m Mooring
- South Facing Balcony & Garden
- No Chain
- Off Road Parking For Up To Two Vehicles
- Close To Bars & Restaurants
- Four Bedrooms
- Utility Room
hallway 10' 8" x 6' 6" (3.27m x 1.99m)
cloakroom 3' 11" x 5' 4" (1.20m x 1.64m)
utility room 5' 2" x 5' 1" (1.60m x 1.57m)
kitchen/diner 15' 4" x 12' 1" (4.68m x 3.70m)
marina side garden
11 metre mooring
bedroom 4 11' 2" x 6' 1" (3.41m x 1.86m)
bedroom 3 8' 11" x 11' 2" (2.72m x 3.41m)
bathroom 7' 3" x 5' 6" (2.22m x 1.69m)
living room 16' 0" x 15' 4" (4.90m x 4.68m)
bedroom 2 12' 4" x 15' 5" (3.77m x 4.70m)
bedroom 2 en-suite 6' 2" x 5' 8" (1.89m x 1.75m)
master bedroom 13' 8" x 15' 5" (4.19m x 4.70m)
master en-suite 6' 3" x 7' 3" (1.91m x 2.21m)
Bryher Island is arguably the most sought after area in Port Solent, particularly on the Southern side.
The Southern side of the Island enjoys unobstructed views of the Marina whilst being one of the quietest areas of Port Solent.
This particular style of property is one of only four built on Bryher Island and only two on the South Side.
The property benefits from one bathroom, two en suits and a cloakroom as well as a handy utility room to the ground floor as well as a private 11m Mooring.
The property features 3 double bedrooms and large single bedroom and a balcony off the lounge with beautiful views over the Marina and Lock.
This house is flooded with natural light throughout and has a real warmth and charm about it.
For the yachtsman, Port Solent is the perfect destination with a 24/7 manned lock and the protection of a marina environment.
Port Solent is only a 30 minute slow cruise to Portsmouth Harbour and from there you have the delights of the Solent and the Isle of Wight on your doorstep.
With the bars and restaurants of The Boardwalk only a 10 minute walk away, this property will make the perfect lifestyle home.
Viewing by appointment through Marina Life Homes ltd
All measurements quoted are approximate and are for general guidance only. The fixtures and fittings, services and appliances have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. These particulars are believed to be correct, but their accuracy is not guaranteed and therefore they do not constitute an offer or contract. View more View less
- £749,000 4 bed detached house for sale Havant Road Drayton, Cosham, Portsmouth PO6
- £750,000 4 bed detached house for sale Cams Hill, Down End, Fareham PO16
- £775,000 4 bed detached house for sale Cams Bay Close, Fareham PO16
- £780,000 4 bed detached house for sale Portchester Road, Fareham PO16
- POA 4 bed detached house for sale London Road, Portsmouth PO2
- POA 4 bed detached house for sale London Road, Widley, Waterlooville PO7
- £670,000 4 bed detached house for sale Tregaron Avenue, Drayton, Portsmouth PO6
- £700,000 5 bed detached bungalow for sale Portsdown Avenue, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Hilltop Crescent, Drayton, Portsmouth PO6