- 3 bedrooms
- Tenure: Freehold
Description A spacious three double bedroom extended detached house with an additional downstairs study, situated in a popular residential location and just a short walk to the High Street, with the front of the house overlooking the village green. The ground floor accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, cloakroom, spacious open plan reception/dining room, kitchen and study. The first floor boasts three double bedrooms and bathroom. The house also benefits from a low maintenance rear garden, integral garage and private driveway with off street parking for at least two cars to the front. The property is being sold with no onward chain and also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. A viewing is highly recommended, please contact the Harefield office of Rodgers Estate Agents to arrange a viewing.
Wooden front door with glazed opaque panels. Radiator. Carpeted stairs leading to the first floor. Doors to the cloakroom, garage, kitchen and reception/dining room.
Double glazed side aspect opaque window. Low level WC and hand wash basin. Radiator. Part tiled walls.
18' 11" x 8' 1" (5.76m x 2.46m) Integrated garage with front aspect doors. Currently arranged as utility area with wall and base units and plumbing for washing machine. Power and lighting.
13' 9" x 7' 7" (4.20m x 2.30m) Double glazed front aspect window. Good range of wall and base units. Built in oven and microwave. Built in gas hob, dishwasher and fridge. One and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. Part tiled walls. Wall mounted boiler.
Reception / Dining Room
20' 4" x 19' 6" (6.21m x 5.94m) Spacious open plan reception/dining room. Double glazed rear aspect sliding doors leading to the garden. Two radiators. Coved ceiling. Door with glazed opaque panels to the study.
7' 6" x 6' 4" (2.29m x 1.93m) Double glazed rear aspect window. Carpet. Coved ceiling.
First Floor Hallway
Double glazed side aspect opaque window above the stairs. Carpet. Loft access hatch. Doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
18' 6" x 11' 5" (5.64m x 3.47m) Double glazed front aspect window. Carpet and radiator. Built in wardrobes.
15' 11" x 8' 6" (4.85m x 2.58m) Double glazed rear aspect window. Carpet and radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
12' 1" x 10' 7" (3.69m x 3.23m) Double glazed rear aspect window. Carpet and radiator. Fitted wardrobes and units.
Double glazed front aspect opaque window. Panel enclosed bath with shower above. Vanity hand wash basin and fitted units. Low level WC. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Built in airing cupboard housing the water cylinder.
Low maintenance paved rear garden. Side passageway leading to the front.
To The Front
Private driveway with off street parking for at least two cars. View more View less
- £575,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Canal Way, Harefield, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB9
- £575,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale St. Peters Close, Mill End, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3
- £575,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Lower Road, Denham, Buckinghamshire UB9
- £575,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Chippenham Close, Pinner HA5
- £565,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Barrington Drive, Harefield, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB9
- £563,500 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Summerhouse Lane, Harefield, Middlesex UB9
- £563,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Summerhouse Lane, Harefield, Middlesex UB9
- £560,000 3 bed property for sale Hallowell Road, Northwood HA6
- £595,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Townfield, Rickmansworth WD3