3 bed terraced house for sale in Luckwell Road, Bedminster, Bristol BS3
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Viewing Advised
- Two well-presented reception rooms
- Three beautifully-presented double bedrooms
- Stylish, fitted kitchen which leads onto A utility area
- Fully-tiled bathroom with modern suite
- Low-maintenance frontage & courtyard-style rear garden
- Fantastic location - close proximity to leisure facilities, good schools, motorway links
Boasting a spacious lounge with high-ceilings and a sizeable bay window, leading on to a dining room that has access outside, perfect for the summer months, and a stylish kitchen which is fitted with high-quality integrated appliances. Further benefits include an immaculate bathroom.
This beautiful family home is located within close proximity to the upmarket restaurants and bars of North Street, main transport links, good schools and locally-loved leisure facilities! Boasting a spacious lounge with high-ceilings and a sizeable bay window, leading on to a dining room that has access outside, perfect for the summer months, and a stylish kitchen which is fitted with high-quality integrated appliances. Further benefits include an immaculate bathroom with separate WC, a useful utility area and three tastefully-decorated double bedrooms. The property also has a tidy frontage and a lovely low-maintenance rear garden that the whole family can enjoy!
You're welcomed into this lovely family home via a double-glazed door to the front. The hallway comprises a wall-mounted radiator and is laid with quality laminate flooring.
Lounge 14' 8" into bay x 11' 4" ( 4.47m into bay x 3.45m )
A welcoming living area which benefits from beautifully high ceilings and a neutral decor which give this room a feeling of spaciousness! Comprising a sizeable double-glazed bay window to the front which allows for plenty of natural light to enter the room, a gas fireplace with wood-surround, a wall-mounted radiator, a television point and is laid with carpet. An archway leads into the dining room.
Dining Room 13' 3" x 8' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.67m )
The perfect place to gather with friends and family! Featuring a double-glazed door which leads out into a courtyard-style rear garden, a wall-mounted radiator and is laid with durable laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.38m x 3.15m )
A beautiful 'country-style' kitchen which is fitted with both wall and base units, wood-effect work surfaces with tiled splashbacks, a stainless-steel sink/drainer with a double-glazed window located above. Further benefits include integrated appliances; an oven with gas hob and a chimney-style cooker hood. There also space for a full-size, freestanding fridge/freezer and the floors are laid with high-quality laminate flooring.
Utility Area 9' 2" x 9' ( 2.79m x 2.74m )
An increidbly useful space which features plumbing for a washing machine, work surfaces, storage cupboards, a wall-mounted radiator and a double-glazed window to the side.
An immaculate, fully-tiled bathroom which benefits from a modern suite; a bath with mixer-tap, an overhead shower and a shower screen and a wash hand basin. Further benefits include a double-glazed modesty window to the rear, an extractor fan, a wall-mounted radiator and is laid with tiled flooring.
A low-level WC is adjacent to the bathroom.
With stairs leading-up from the entrance hall, the landing area provides access to the loft.
Bedroom One 14' 1" into recess x 12' 5" ( 4.29m into recess x 3.78m )
A tastefully-decorated double bedroom which features a double-glazed window to the front, a built-in cupboard for additional storage space, a wall-mounted radiator and is laid with quality carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.89m x 2.64m )
A stylish double bedroom which comprises a double-glazed window to the rear, a wall-mounted radiator and is laid with quality carpet.
Bedroom Three 10' x 9' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.97m )
A well-presented double bedroom which comprises a double-glazed window to the side, a wall-mounted radiator and is laid with quality carpet.
A tidy frontage which is incredibly low-maintenance and is enclosed by a low-level brick wall.
A lovely 'courtyard-style' garden which is fully enclosed by panel fencing and paved, perfect for garden furniture! There are also raised flowerbeds for the keen gardeners.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor. View more View less
- £370,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Silbury Road, Bristol BS3
- £372,500 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Marigold Walk, Bristol BS3
- £370,000 3 bed detached house for sale Birchwood Road, Brislington, Bristol BS4
- £365,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Silbury Road, Bristol BS3
- £364,995 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Headley Park Avenue, Headley Park, Bristol BS13
- £375,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Spalding Close, Horfield, Bristol, City Of Bristol BS7
- £359,995 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Palmyra Road, Bedminster, Bristol BS3
- £359,995 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Maytree Avenue, Headley Park, Bristol BS13
- £379,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Lampton Road, Long Ashton, Bristol BS41