- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Huge plot
- Potential to extend STPP
- Own drive
- Spacious loft
- Well presented
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Kitchen diner
- Viewig advised
Description Orchard Property Services are delighted to market this three bedroom detached family home situated on an unusually large corner plot location in Dean Close, North Hillingdon. Immaculately presented this attractive stock brick home benefits from a kitchen diner with separate utility room, two reception rooms and two bathrooms including an en-suite. Moments away from Uxbridge Town Centre, Dean Close would be ideal for easy access to excellent transport links and sought after schools. Boasting huge potential to extend (stpp), this detached property offers own drive to garage for numerous vehicles, sun lit conservatory at the rear and a sizeable loft. Surrounded by plenty of scenic garden area, we would recommend a viewing to truly appreciate the plot size and tranquil location Dean Close has to offer.
The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises of a large entrance hall with access to the front reception, down stairs W.C and a formal lounge at the rear with feature fireplace leading through to a bright an airy conservatory with views across the garden. The ground floor is complete with shaker style fitted kitchen diner and separate utility area. The first floor boasts three double bedrooms with fitted cupboards, family bathroom and ensuite shower room off of the master bedroom, the landing is spacious with natural lighting and access to the loft area. Outside benefits from own drive to garage and two pedestrian side accesses leading through to a beautifully presented, secluded and well maintained rear and side gardens.
Potential development opportunity (stpp).
Located in the popular area of North Hillingdon, Dean Close is within close distance to local sought after schools including Oak Farm Primary, Doughy Martyrs, Oakwood & Swakeleys secondary schools and an array of shops including The Co-Op, the Post Office and restaurants all close by.
Local transports links are also close by including bus routes to Uxbridge, Oxford Bus and Hillingdon Station (Metropolitan & Piccadilly lines), the A40/M25/M40 are within driving distance. View more View less
- £825,000 3 bed detached house for sale Belmont Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8
- £824,950 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Court Road, Ickenham UB10
- £825,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Milton Court, Ickenham, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB10
- £815,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Bury Street, Ruislip HA4
- £850,000 3 bed detached house for sale Eleanor Grove, Ickenham UB10
- £785,000 3 bed detached house for sale Copthall Road West, Ickenham UB10
- £830,000 4 bed detached house for sale Copthall Road East, Ickenham UB10
- £825,000 4 bed detached house for sale Love Lane, Iver SL0
- £775,000 3 bed detached house for sale The Close, North Hillingdon UB10