- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 3 reception rooms
- Stunning Grade II Listed Semi-Detached House
- Elegant Reception Room and Separate Dining Room
- Superbly Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Aga
- Two Double Bedrooms and Further Single Bedroom
- Character Bathroom With Slipper Bath
- Original Features Throughout
- Walking Distance To Cuckfield High Street and Open Countryside
- Beautiful South Facing Lawned Garden With Paved Terrace
Description Detailed Description
A stunning Grade II listed semi-detached house situated within walking distance of Cuckfield High Street and open countryside. The property boasts an elegant receptiion room with cast iron wood burner, separate dining room enjoying view of the garden, superbly fitted kitchen/breakfast room with Aga range, downstairs cloakroom, two double bedrooms and further single bedroom, character bathroom with slipper bath, gorgeous south facing garden beautifully planted and offering side access to the front.
Approach: Off street parking for 2 cars, beautifully planted topiary trees and lawned area.
Hall: With stairs leading to first floor and door to reception room.
Reception Room: An elegant room with large window overlooking front, open fireplace with cast iron woodburner, brick hearth, original dado and picture rails, under stair cupboard.
Dining Room: Enjoying an outlook over the garden, original dado rail leading to:
Kitchen/Breakfast Room: A stunning kitchen/breakfast room with a range of solid wood painted wall and base units, Aga, ceramic butler's sink with window above overlooking garden, solid wood worktops, terracotta tiled floor, open to dining/sitting area with windows overlooking garden and with french windows onto paved terrace.
Utility Room: Fitted with range of units, tiled floor, wall mounted Worcester boiler, ceramic butlers sink, plumbed for washing machine, tongue and groove panelled wall.
Cloakroom: Butlers sink, wc, window, tiled floor.
Stairs up to Landing: Split level, linen cupboard, access to boarded and insulated loft with ladder and light.
Bedroom: Main bedroom with window overlooking front, door to large walk-in wardrobe.
Bedroom: Steps down to a beautiful double bedroom with window overlooking garden.
Bedroom: Single room overlooking garden with window and plantation shutters.
Bathroom: Exquisite bathroom with slipper bath, pedestal wash hand basin, wc.
Garden: A glorious cottage style garden, lovingly maintained, mainly laid to lawn with planted borders, topiary trees, paved terrace area, side access to front. View more View less
- £600,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Finches Lane, Lindfield RH16
- £630,000 4 bed detached house for sale Staplefield Road, Cuckfield, Haywards Heath RH17
- £619,995 4 bed detached house for sale "Avondale" at Rocky Lane, Haywards Heath RH16
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Combers, Balcombe, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH17
- £550,000 3 bed detached house for sale Brock End, Cuckfield, Haywards Heath RH17
- £550,000 3 bed terraced house for sale The Street, Bolney, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH17
- £574,950 4 bed detached house for sale "Oxford" at Coniston Avenue, Haywards Heath RH17
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Slaugham Manor, Slaugham, West Sussex RH17
- £679,000 4 bed detached house for sale St. Paul's On The Green, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH16