- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Pleasant wooded outlook
- No through road
- Walking distance to shops and primary school
- Excellent access to A24 for commuters
- Generous living space
- Approaching 2,500 sq.ft of accommodation
- Parking - Garage
Description A very well presented five bedroom, three bathroom detached home beautifully positioned at the end of a no-through road and backing onto woodlands within the popular village of Ashington.
* Entrance hall * Sitting room * Dining room * Kitchen/breakfast room * Study * Utility room * Cloakroom * Stairs to first floor galleried landing * Principal bedroom * En-suite shower room * Guest en-suite bedroom * Three further double bedrooms * Family bathroom * Integral double garage * Private and secluded gardens * Non-estate position * EPC rating C
Built by reputable builders Hillreed Homes to their Petworth specification, this spacious family home offers nearly 2,500 sq.ft of accommodation with a delightful outlook to the rear across woodland and is beautifully positioned in this award-winning village of Ashington. A popular choice for families, Ashington is a desirable village with good access to the A24, Church of England primary school with a good rating and falls within the Steyning Grammar School catchment for both sites, and there are some lovely country walks to be enjoyed locally. The property is positioned within an enjoyable walk to shops and a family friendly public house.
The accommodation comprises door into the entrance hall. To the left is the generous double aspect sitting room featuring an inglenook fireplace with wood-burning stove and double doors to the rear lead out to the patio. The dining room also benefits from double doors to the patio and can be accessed from either the sitting room or kitchen/breakfast room. Having enjoyed upgrades within recent years the kitchen/breakfast room is a light double aspect room featuring gloss fronted units, eye level double oven, integral dishwasher and fridge/freezer. To the right of the entrance hall is an inner hall leading to the study with front aspect. Opposite is the separate utility room with wash hand basin, storage units and boiler and there is a door to the side garden. At the end of the inner hall is a door into the double garage and a WC between the kitchen and utility concludes the ground floor accommodation.
The front is laid to brick paved driveway providing ample off road parking and leading to the integral double garage with two electric-operated up and over doors. Steps lead to the front door. The rear garden offers a high degree of privacy and seclusion with a beautiful wooded outlook. Adjoining the rear of the property is a generous patio ideal for alfresco dining with a summer house at the end and the remainder of the garden is laid to lawn. There is a further patio area at the rear of the garden and laurel hedging defines the boundary to the right with the remainder being fence enclosed. The patio adjoining the property continues into a pathway around to the side of the house, where there is a terraced area and steps leading to a clothes drying area tucked out of the way. View more View less
- £675,000 5 bed detached house for sale Meiros Way, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £625,000 5 bed detached house for sale Covert Mead, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £675,000 5 bed detached house for sale Willard Way, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £700,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale The Street, Washington RH20
- £700,000 5 bed detached house for sale Rectory Close, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £575,000 5 bed detached house for sale Chanctonbury, Ashington, Pulborough, West Sussex RH20
- £735,000 5 bed detached house for sale Bracken Lane, Storrington RH20