- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Gated Community
- South Facing
- Gated development
- South facing balcony
- Allocated parking
- Beautifully presented
- Built in 2017
- Adjoining kingsmead park
- Short walk to local shops
- Spacious apartment
Beautifully presented second floor apartment in this private gated development situated on Kingsmead Park offering pleasant views. Benefitting from gated parking, south facing balcony, high specification finish, spacious living accommodation viewing is highly recommended.
Situated to the East Side of Wycombe boarding Loudwater in a delightful setting on the River Wye and adjacent to Kingsmead Recreational Ground.
The railway station at High Wycombe just 1.6 miles away is on the Chiltern Main Line with services between London Marylebone and Birmingham Snow Hill including Stratford-upon-Avon. M40 motorway is a short drive providing great access into London and Oxford.
Ryemead retail park is within walking distance providing great local amenities including an M&S food, gym and pharmacy; there is also a newly opened Aldi opposite.
Fob operated gated entrance, entry phone system, stairs and two lifts to all floors.
door to front, entry phone system, double cupboard housing hot water tank, engineered oak flooring.
Double glazed windows to side and rear, double patio doors to balcony, radiator, engineered oak flooring, tv and broadband points and sliding oak doors to kitchen.
Enclosed south facing balcony accessed via double doors from lounge with views over Kingsmead Park and countryside.
Double glazed window to side, fitted kitchen with soft close wall and base units, South African granite work surfaces, Integrated AEG induction hob and extractor fan with glass splashback, AEG oven and grill, AEG microwave, AEG dishwasher, stainless steel Franke sink, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, splashback tiles, radiator and double oak doors to lounge.
Double glazed windows to rear, tv point, radiator.
Bath with overhead shower and sliding shower screen, close coupled low level wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit and mirror cupboard unit, Ceramic tiled walls and floors, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Gated allocated parking space, communal bike store.
Please note that the seller of this property is an employee of Sequence UK Ltd. If you have any queries concerning this please do not hesitate to contact us.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £235,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Frank Lunnon Close, Bourne End SL8
- £240,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Totteridge Road, High Wycombe HP13
- £240,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Amersham Hill, High Wycombe HP13
- £240,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Easton Street, High Wycombe HP11
- £215,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Wyatt Close, High Wycombe HP13
- £225,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Desborough House, Amersham Hill, High Wycombe HP13
- £220,000 2 bed maisonette for sale High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP12
- £275,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Westfields House, London Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP11
- £237,500 1 bed flat for sale Alexandra House, Lilys Walk, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP11