- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Favoured upperton location
- Sizable corner plot
- Potential to develop
- Four bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast room
- Gas fired central heating and partial double glazing
- On-site double garage with driveway parking
- EPC has been ordered
Description *** viewings strictly by appointment only *** An opportunity has arisen to acquire this four bedroomed detached bungalow on level corner plot with potential to develop the site further. The property benefits from gas fired central heating, partial sealed unit double glazing however does require some modernisation/refurbishment, which has been reflected in the price. The property is conveniently located within close proximity to local shops and amenities in nearby Framfield Way whilst Eastbourne town centre with its mainline railway station, comprehensive shopping facilities, theatres and seafront is approximately one and a half miles distant.
Double glazed front door opening to:
Internal door to:
Living Room (4.32m x 3.66m (14'2 x 12'))
Double glazed Georgian bar windows to front, access to sitting room and dining room.
Dining Room (3.86m x 3.56m (12'8 x 11'8))
Double glazed windows to front and side, access to inner hallway.
Sitting Room (3.84m x 3.58m (12'7 x 11'9))
Windows to front and side, double radiator.
Kitchen (5.23m x 2.49m (17'2 x 8'2))
Comprehensive range of matching eye and base level units with complimentary rolled edge moulded work top surfaces, double glazed windows to rear (in need of some modernisation).
Master Bedroom (4.11m x 3.23m (13'6 x 10'7))
Windows to side and front, radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Tiled shower cubicle, thermostatic shower unit over, low level wc, pedestal wash had basin.
Bedroom 2 (5.64m x 3.05m (18'6 x 10'))
Windows to side and rear, radiator.
Study (4.17m x 2.84m (13'8 x 9'4))
Windows to rear.
Bedroom 4 (5.82m x 3.20m (19'1 x 10'6 ))
Detached Double Garage
Accessed via Prideaux Road with ample off road parking
For several vehicles.
Corner Plot Gardens
Lawned gardens surround the property with established border and mature trees to sides and rear, brick walls, close board fencing to sides.
The property is also accessible via Ashburnham Road and Via Prideaux Road. Gated access with access to garage is via Prideaux Road.
All appointments are to be made through Taylor Engley. We are open 7 days a week
We are open:-
8:45am - 5:45pm weekdays
9:00am - 5:30pm Saturdays
10:00am - 4:00pm Sundays
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide. We have not carried out a detailed survey nor tested the services, appliances & specific fittings. Room sizes cannot be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
Taylor Engley is a trading name of Taylor Engley Limited, registered office Railview Lofts, 19c Commercial Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21 3XE, company number 5477238, registered in England and Wales. View more View less
- £510,000 5 bed detached house for sale Lion Hill, Stone Cross, Pevensey BN24
- £479,950 5 bed terraced house for sale Willingdon Road, Eastbourne BN21
- £475,000 5 bed block of flats for sale Bedford Grove, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21
- £475,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Royal Parade, Eastbourne BN22
- £475,000 5 bed detached house for sale St. Davids Close, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN22
- £508,000 6 bed semi-detached house for sale Hurst Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21
- £450,000 6 bed link-detached house for sale Ceylon Place, Eastbourne BN21
- £450,000 6 bed detached house for sale Purbeck Close, Eastbourne BN23