- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 3 to 4 Bedrooms / 1 to 2 Reception rooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Modern kitchen and bathrooms
- Driveway parking and garage
- Lovely views to the rear
- Landscaped garden.
Description Situated along an attractive cul de sac close to transport links and open countryside this detached double fronted chalet bungalow has been renovated and extended with great attention to detail. An easy flowing and versatile ground floor features two reception rooms. Light and bright, the larger of the two benefits from wide bay windows and easily accommodates a dining area and ample seating. Across the hallway a Polyflor floor and vertical column radiator add stylish finishing touches to the second sitting room where French doors open onto the large paved patio. Fully fitted with modern wood cabinets and an integrated oven and ceramic hob, the generously proportioned kitchen provides plenty of storage and workspace, with a door opening directly onto the garden. A large ground floor double bedroom also features a bay window, while a family bathroom offers a modern bath and overhead shower.
Upstairs, a modern en suite shower room adds a touch of luxury to a master bedroom that has a wealth of fitted drawers and desk space. Currently configured as a dressing room with fitted wardrobes the third bedroom looks out onto the garden and offers ample versatility. Deep eaves storage is accessible from both the hallway and the master bedroom.
The property is located on a popular residential road on the outskirts of Caterham providing fast access to the beautiful countryside of the Surrey Hills aonb including the North Downs Way. Caterham centre with its station and high street shopping is 1.5 miles distant and the M25/M23 is quickly accessible just 2.7 miles away via Rook Lane. Local schools include St Peter and St Paul Church of England Infant School, the popular Caterham School, De Stafford and Oakhyrst Grange. Close by is the Surrey National Golf Course and De Stafford Sports Centre.
Caterham (1.3 miles) has services to London Bridge and London Victoria in about 45 minutes.
Merstham (3.5 miles) has a fast service to London Bridge (27 minutes) and London Victoria (33 minutes)
Stretching across the rear is a paved patio which makes a great entertaining space. Steps lead up to an established lawn that offers an enclosed space providing a high degree of privacy. A large brick paved driveway at the front of the house combines with a detached garage to add convenient off-road parking for several vehicles. View more View less
- £500,000 3 bed detached house for sale Rydons Lane, Coulsdon CR5
- £499,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Ninehams Road, Caterham, Surrey CR3
- £500,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Rabies Heath Road, Bletchingley, Surrey RH1
- £500,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Frensham Road, Kenley CR8
- £500,000 3 bed cottage for sale Quality Street, Merstham, Redhill, Surrey RH1
- £495,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Grenadier Place, Caterham, Surrey CR3
- £495,000 3 bed property for sale Godstone Road, Caterham CR3
- £495,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Beverley Road, Whyteleafe CR3
- £495,000 3 bed detached house for sale Downsway, Whyteleafe, Surrey CR3