- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Dressing Room
- South West Facing Garden
Description Video viewing available - An extended and refurbished four bedroom, two bathroom detached house with a south west facing garden, garage and driveway parking.
Downstairs there is a modern kitchen with central island and dining area, living room with wood-burner, dining room and downstairs WC with utility space.
Upstairs there is a master bedroom with dressing room and en suite shower room, three further bedrooms and a large family bathroom.
To the front of the house is driveway parking and access to the garage. To the rear is a south west facing garden.
Lower Village Road is in Sunninghill village. Nearby schools include Charters, St Francis, St Michael's and The Marist. The village has a number of local high street businesses and great restaurants and pubs. Nearby places of interest include Ascot Racecourse, Coworth Park, Guards Polo Club, Legoland, The Lexicon, Wentworth Club, Windsor Castle and Windsor Great Park. The nearest train station is Ascot where services run to London Waterloo, Reading and Guildford. By road Sunninghill is also convenient for the M3, M4, M25 and Heathrow Airport.
EPC rating C. View more View less
- £1,050,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Summerwood, Sunningdale, Ascot, Berkshire SL5
- £990,000 4 bed detached house for sale Furzefield, Locks Ride, Ascot, Berkshire SL5
- £950,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Lovel Road, Winkfield, Windsor, Berkshire SL4
- £950,000 4 bed detached house for sale Sunningdale, Berkshire SL5
- £1,000,000 5 bed detached house for sale Ascot, Berkshire SL5
- £1,100,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Queensbury Gardens, Ascot, Berkshire SL5
- £1,095,000 4 bed detached house for sale Church Road, Windlesham, Surrey GU20
- £1,095,000 4 bed detached house for sale Furzefield, Locks Ride, Ascot, Berkshire SL5
- £950,000 5 bed detached house for sale Windlesham, Surrey GU20