4 bed detached house for sale in Molloy Road, Shadoxhurst TN26
- 4 bedrooms
- Detached home
- Off street parking
- Converted garage
- En-suite to master
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs W/C
- Four bedrooms
Description Guide Price Â£400,000 - Â£ 440,000
Externally at the front of the property is a lawn area and dual width off-street parking for two cars. On entering the property you are greeted by the entrance hallway which leads on the right hand side to the internal door serving the integral garage which has been thoughtfully adapted to provide generous storage space to the front and further dining area to the rear within the kitchen. To the left is the doorway to the sitting room which is an impressive 10'7 x 18'4 ideal for family gatherings. The dining room is accessed from the lounge via double doors and backs onto the well constructed conservatory that offers wonderful views of the garden.
The star of the show really is the kitchen/breakfast room. Having been extended by virtue of the garage adaptation, this provides an l-shaped room offering plenty of additional space for guests to dine allowing the kitchen/breakfast room to be incorporated as the hub of the home. The kitchen itself has a great range of wall and base units with plenty of space for utilities including a double oven and space for washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer.
The conservatory offers further space as yet another reception room with easy access to the garden. The garden has, in our opinion, been well maintained by the vendors. Mainly laid to lawn there is a useful shed tucked neatly behind the side wall with a raised decked area ideal for the sun-catchers!
Stairs to the upstairs landing are reached from the neutrally decorated entrance hallway, served also by a downstairs WC. At first floor level there are four generously sized bedrooms all with fully fitted double wardrobes. The master bedroom with en-suite shower room and bedroom two are to the front of the home with bedrooms three and four to the rear with the family bathroom between. Both rear bedrooms offer views of the garden.
Molloy Road is situated in a desirable village location approximately five miles from Ashford town centre. Shadoxhurst benefits from a local store, popular family-friendly public house, several community and sports groups and many other local amenities including a regular bus service. Ashford itself offers a wide range of recreational and shopping facilities with its International railway station with London easily accessible by high speed commuter train services.
Please call Hunters Estate Agents on to book your viewing now! View more View less
- £399,950 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Woodchurch Road, Shadoxhurst, Ashford TN26
- £400,000 4 bed detached house for sale Remus Close, Knights Park, Ashford, Kent TN23
- £400,000 4 bed detached house for sale Knights Park, Ashford TN23
- £400,000 4 bed detached house for sale Emperor Way, Ashford, Kent TN23
- £400,000 4 bed detached house for sale Pearmain Way, Singleton, Ashford TN23
- £395,000 4 bed detached house for sale Park Farm, Ashford TN23
- £375,000 4 bed town house for sale Hedgers Way, Kingsnorth, Ashford TN23
- £375,000 4 bed town house for sale Herdwick Close, Bridgefield, Ashford TN25
- £385,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Forum Way, Kingsnorth, Ashford TN23