4 bed terraced house for sale in Longford Road, Twickenham TW2
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Virtual viewing available
- Four bedrooms
- Good condition throughout
- Excellent ground floor extension potential stpp
- Spacious reception room
- Sought after location
- Potential for off road parking
- Master with en-suite shower room
- Double glazed
- Large garden
Description A rare opportunity to purchase this four bedroom link terraced house with a large garden and stunning master en-suite.
The layout comprises; spacious and light reception room with feature fireplace, kitchen with direct access to the garden and a bathroom with a bath and overhead shower.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a good size single bedroom and on the second floor there is a master bedroom with juliette balcony and modern en-suite shower room with a stand in shower, w.c and hand basin with drawer storage.
The property is positioned in a very desirable area and represents excellent value for money, it can be further improved due to its excellent ground floor extension potential (stpp) which would still leave you with a large garden! The garden has convenient side access and there is potential for off road parking to the front, subject to the relevant permissions.
Located within a short walk of Crane Park, Whitton High Street which has a wide range of amenities and Whitton mainline station with a direct line into London Waterloo.
Book A viewing 24/7 by clicking the link in the brochure or by telephone.
Spacious kitchen with direct access to the garden.
Light and spacious reception room with feature fireplace.
Downstairs bathroom with a bath and overhead shower, w.c and hand basin.
Master bedroom with a juliette balcony and a modern en-suite shower room.
Modern shower room with a stand in shower, w.c and hand basin with drawer storage.
Double bedroom with views over the garden.
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided. View more View less
- £495,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Brackendale Close, Hounslow TW3
- £485,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Edward Road, Feltham TW14
- £500,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Faggs Road, Feltham TW14
- £500,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Sunbury-On-Thames, Middlesex TW16
- £475,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Staines Road, Bedfont, Feltham TW14
- £505,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Vicarage Farm Road, Heston, Hounslow TW5
- £469,950 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Southville Crescent, Feltham TW14
- £469,950 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Southville Close, Feltham, Greater London TW14
- £464,950 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Sunbury Road, Feltham TW13