- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 1748 Sq Ft
- 3 bedrooms
- Bright spacious open plan living
- Landscaped garden
- Family bathroom & master en-suite
- 2 parking spaces
- Large loft room
- Village location
Description Guide price: Â£600,000 - Â£635,000
Bletchingleyâs historic Village has been popular for many years due to its pretty variety of houses and vibrant, friendly community feel. It's well located for shops, restaurants and of course the beautiful Godstone Green where you can feed the ducks and take the children to play in the park. Positioned in the heart of the village, off the High Street, sits De Clare Court, a quiet and tranquil development compromising of 4 executive homes.
This modern house creates the perfect space for a stunning family home, its design seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor living. The large living room area is flooded with natural light from the fabulous french doors, leading outside to the landscaped garden with its 100 year old Walled backdrop. The kitchen is fitted with high-end units and includes high tech integrated appliances.
Youâll also benefit from solar collectors for hot water in spring summer and autumn months to save the pennies throughout the year. Through the stunning oak double doors to the kitchen/dining room youâll find ample space for entertaining family and friends as you show off your cooking skills.
On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms, all with built in storage. The master suite has built in wardrobes and a generous ensuite shower/wet room. There is also a gorgeous slick family bathroom. Of particular note is the spacious top floor reception room which could be used as a Media room/Study.
You are within walking distance to a range of local amenities, these include a village shop and post office, school, church, recreation ground, 14th century inn, gastro pub and tea shop. Close to the village are extensive green belt walks and bridleways as well as an 18-hole gold course a 5 minute walk away.
"This beautiful modern property is ready for you to move straight into, I love the open plan layout that allows you to socialise with family and friends. The large windows and patio doors allows natural light to flow throughout and the location is peaceful and quiet whilst still having everything you need just around the corner."
âWe love the elevation and light that enters the house as well as the open views from the kitchen.
The wonderful listed wall at the end of the garden reminds you of the history of the Village.â View more View less
- £600,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale High Street, Godstone, Surrey RH9
- £600,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale High Street, Godstone RH9
- £600,000 3 bed detached house for sale Tupwood Lane, Caterham, Surrey CR3
- £600,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hillfield Close, Redhill RH1
- £595,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Peytons Cottages, Nutfield Marsh Road, Nutfield, Redhill RH1
- £595,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Sunny Rise, Chaldon, Caterham, Surrey CR3
- £625,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale High Street, Godstone RH9
- £599,950 4 bed detached house for sale The Priory, Godstone, Surrey RH9
- £600,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Roffes Lane, Chaldon, ., Surrey CR3