- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Large Garden
- Investor Opportunity
- Close to Public Transport
- Long Lease
- Low Service Charge
- Private Garden
- Separate Kitchen
Description **guide price Â£475,000 - Â£500,000**
**offers acceptable via virtual tour **
Victorstone are pleased to bring to market this spacious three bedroom split-level maisonette in Spitalfields' popular Kingward House.
Just moments away from the iconic Brick Lane and within in walking distance to the City of London and several train stations (Aldgate East, Liverpool Street and Shoreditch High Street) the property is enviably located and is in very close proximity to all the local amenities Spitalfields has to offer including its world-famous market.
The property briefly comprises of a larger than average lounge, with a sizable private garden leading off it, separate eat-in kitchen, 3 generously sized bedrooms and family bathroom with separate WC. The property presents in great condition and would make for an exciting first-time purchase for those seeking space and location in a central London location or an unparalleled investment opportunity due to the area's high-demand for room lets.
The property further benefits from a large communal garden, long lease, low service charge and on-street parking permits.
Offered to the market chain-free and sold with vacant possession, early viewings are highly recommended.
Freeholder - Tower Hamlets
95 years remaining of the 125 year lease term
Â£1,700 pa service charge
Â£10 pa ground rent View more View less
- £475,000 3 bed flat for sale Headlam Street, London E1
- £475,000 3 bed flat for sale Headlam Street, Bethnal Green, London E1
- £475,000 3 bed flat for sale Wellington Row, Shoreditch E2
- £475,000 3 bed flat for sale Ravenscroft Street, London E2
- £475,000 3 bed flat for sale Pegasus House, Beaumont Square, London E1
- £475,000 3 bed flat for sale St. John's Estate, Islington N1
- £475,000 3 bed flat for sale Warburton House, Warburton Street, London E8
- £475,000 3 bed flat for sale Well Street, London E9
- £475,000 3 bed flat for sale Flat 44, Alford Court, Shepherdess Walk N1