- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- En Suite
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached Home
- En Suite to Master
- Ancells Farm
- Driveway Parking
- Refitted Kitchen
- Garden Room
- Viewing Advised
- EPC: D (63)
Description A superbly presented three bedroom detached family home situated within the popular Ancells Farm development, which provides easy access to the M3 motorway and Fleet`s mainline train station. The property has been well maintained and updated by the current vendors during their tenure, including a refitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a refitted bathroom, en suite and a cloakroom. Viewings are highly advised.
The property benefits from driveway parking for several vehicles with access to the garage/store room, which has been divided to provide storage to the front and an office space to the rear. There is a front garden which is mainly laid to lawn with well maintained planted borders and a gate giving side access to the enclosed rear garden, which consists of a patio seating area and artificial lawn with mature flower and shrub beds along the edges and a garden shed.
Situated in Hampshire Fleet is a major town within the Hart district. Fleet has a community feel with many local events organised by its local committee including its food festival, Saturday market, carnival, fireworks and many sports events.
Its traditional Victorian high street boasts a fantastic selection of bars, restaurants and shops including the Hart shopping centre and Hart leisure centre offering a wide range of facilities and home to many local sports and clubs.
Over the past few decades there have been many residential developments including Elvetham Heath, Ancells Farm and Zebon Copse, providing many new homes without impacting on the local countryside.
Fleet is ideally situated for access to the M3 and other major road links, along with its main line station providing fantastic rail links to Waterloo, Basingstoke and Southampton. The local Buzz bus service also offers links to the surrounding towns of Farnborough, Aldershot and Farnham.
Easy access to surrounding countryside including Fleet pond nature reserve, a notable beauty spot, in addition to the town's desirable location contributes to why Fleet has recently been voted the best place to live in the UK by the Halifax quality of life study and making Fleet a popular choice for families and commuters alike. View more View less
- £465,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Southwood Road, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £440,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Pine Grove, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £450,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Award Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £450,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Blackthorns, Fleet GU51
- £450,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Vigo Lane, Yateley GU46
- £475,000 3 bed property for sale Reading Road South, Fleet GU52
- £475,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Compton Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £475,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Giffard Drive, Farnborough GU14
- £460,000 4 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Pine Grove, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52