- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Bedrooms? 4 including a very large double Dorma with an en suite.
- Bathrooms? 2 Bathrooms
- Parking? Off-road parking for 2 cars.
- Facilities? A plethora of schools and shops nearby station.
- Bonus? The property comes with planning permission (pre-approved).
Description The sizes.
Reception 1: 14'1 (4.31m)into bay x 11'5 (3.49m)
Reception 2: 11'11 (3.65m) x 10'4 (3.15m)
Kitchen : 19'10 (6.06m) x 10'10 (3.31m)
Bedroom 2 : 14'3 (4.35m) into bay x 15'9 (4.81m)
Bedroom 3: 11'11 (3.64m) x 10'4 (3.17m)
Bedroom 4: 10'10 (3.29m) x 10'10 (3.31m)
Master Bedroom : 18'10 (5.76m) x 12'9 (3.90m)
En-suite shower room : 8'4 (2.56m) x 4'6 (1.36m)
This property is well maintained and a lot of care and attention has gone into the home. To the dÃ©cor, to the boiler and water flow system which had been installed to maintain a similar level of water pressure throughout the property. Every aspect of comfortable living has been addressed. So the new buyer doesn't inherit a house but a home that has been cared for.
Being located on the boundary of Romford and Gidea Park, the potential owner of this home can experience the benefits of both towns. These include the glitz and glamour of Romford and outstanding schools of Gidea Park.
Planning permission for further extensions to add your own mark to the home or add value and character to an existing entity which the current vendors have called their home for many beautiful years.
So call now to arrange the first viewing of your next family home!
â The town is served by Romford railway station on the Great Eastern Main Line in London fare zone 6.Trains calling at the station are formed of the high-frequency Liverpool Street-Shenfield local TfL Rail service.Some Greater Anglia services to/from Southend Victoria and Colchester Town also call at the station. A branch line shuttle on the Romford to Upminster Line connects Romford to Upminster, operated by London Overground. Romford is a hub of the London Buses network with services to Canning Town, Stratford, Leytonstone and Dagenham as well as feeder services from the large housing developments at Collier Row and Harold Hill.There are night bus services to Stratford, Harold Hill and Paddington. Romford town centre has a very high Public Transport Accessibility Level score of 6.The trunk A12 road passes to the north of Romford while the A118 road from Stratford connects with it at Gallows Corner at the start of the A127 road to is planned that the Liverpool Street-Shenfield service will be replaced by the Elizabeth line in 2020and there is a proposal that Romford will be served by a future extension of the East London Transit."
*All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property, the position regarding any fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to Planning Approval and Building regulations compliance. These particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy. Where a room layout is included this is for general guidance only, it is not to scale and its accuracy cannot be confirmed.
Source of reference: Www dot wikipedia dot com
(*2) This is the opinion of the agent, we cannot 100 percent verify these to be fact, we advise you to do your own due diligence before getting involved in the property. View more View less
- £490,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Whalebone Grove, Chadwell Heath RM6
- £485,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Brentwood Road, Romford, Greater London RM1
- £500,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Brooklands Gardens, Hornchurch RM11
- £500,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Collier Row, Romford, Havering RM5
- £499,500 4 bed end terrace house for sale Harold Court Road, Harold Wood, Romford RM3
- £475,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Prospect Road, Romford RM11
- £475,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Digby Walk, Hornchurch RM12
- £475,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Lynton Avenue, Romford RM7
- £475,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Crescent Road, Dagenham RM10