- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Private Garden
- Tastefully Extended
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen
- Open-Plan Living And Dining Area
- Separate Front Living Room
- Two Bathrooms
- Additional Cloakroom
- Excellent Transport Links
Description An impressive semi-detached house in a quiet neighbourhood next to Lammas Park in Ealing. The property features a secluded private garden and a driveway, and has been tastefully extended to maximise the available living space.
The ground floor offers an excellent open-plan living and entertaining space. The rear of the ground floor has been extended to create an expansive family room, which includes a living room, bespoke fitted kitchen and a large dining area with three pairs of French windows which open out into the garden. This level also hosts a spacious front living room with a fireplace and a bay window, and a downstairs cloakroom.
The first floor hosts a family bathroom, a single bedroom and and three well-proportioned double bedrooms, two of which feature fitted storage. The master bedroom is located on the top level and benefits from a tiled en suite bathroom, dressing area, built-in wardrobes and a Juliet balcony overlooking the garden.
Elers Road occupies a desirable location, adjacent to both Lammas Park and Northfield Avenue. Residents can access an excellent selection of independent shops, cafes and restaurants along Northfield Avenue, alongside amenities including supermarkets, a pharmacy and a gp's surgery. A further range of shopping and dining opportunities are available slightly further afield in Ealing Broadway.
Northfields and South Ealing Underground stations provide commuters with convenient rail links towards Central London and Heathrow, while local bus routes pass close to the property and connect the neighbourhood with Chiswick, Kew and Richmond. Ealing Broadway station is also accessible and enables residents to access the Central and District Lines alongside National Rail trains, and will soon host the new Crossrail service.
Elers Road is close to several highly-regarded primary schools, including Fielding Primary School, Grange Primary School, Mount Carmel Catholic Primary School and Little Ealing Primary School. Clifton Lodge, Harvington and Durston House Preparatory Schools are also nearby, alongside Gunnersbury Catholic School, Elthorne Park High School and St Benedict's School. View more View less
- £1,850,000 5 bed property for sale The Park, Ealing, London W5
- £1,850,000 5 bed property for sale Old Deer Park Gardens, Richmond TW9
- £1,850,000 5 bed detached house for sale Eastbourne Road, London W4
- £1,800,000 5 bed property for sale St. Stephens Road, London W13
- £1,775,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Forest Road, Richmond, Surrey TW9
- £1,750,000 5 bed end terrace house for sale Corsellis Square, Richmond Lock, St Margarets TW1
- £1,725,000 5 bed detached house for sale Crane Avenue, London W3
- £1,725,000 5 bed detached house for sale St. Margarets Drive, St Margarets, Twickenham TW1
- £1,725,000 5 bed detached house for sale St. Margarets Drive, Twickenham TW1