- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bath/Shower Rooms (En-Suite)
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Integral Double Garage
- Reception Hall
- Downstairs WC
- Wide South-West Facing Gardens
- Private Road Location
Description ** virtual tour available ** A substantial 5 bedroom, 3 bath/shower room, 3 reception rooms family home in sw facing gardens in a private road location less than a mile walk from both Horsley & Effingham Junction Station.
5 Bedrooms l 3 Bath/Shower Rooms (2 En-Suite) l 3 Separate Reception Rooms l Kitchen/Breakfast Room l Utility Room l Double Garage l Downstairs WC l 0.226 Acre South-Westerly Facing Grounds
We are delighted to bring to market this substantial family home built to a high specification by Beckbridge only 20 years ago, delivering approx. 2,500 sq ft of space in this excellently positioned Private Road location. With characterful elevations which reflect the history of the Horsleys and include knapped flint, herringbone brickwork and pitched dormer windows, once over the threshold the light and spaces deliver comprehensive accommodation for the growing family.
On the ground floor the 3 reception rooms, including the double aspect lounge with log burner, are all independently accessed from the reception hall with a comprehensively equipped kitchen/breakfast room fitted with Ash units and Granite work surfaces, with a utility room and downstairs WC completing the living spaces on this floor.
On the first floor the galleried landing gives access to the 5 excellent bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, with the master bedroom suite benefiting from a newly installed shower room, a further guest bedroom suite and a family bathroom.
The property holds a unique position within Falconwood being set back beyond a long driveway which not only provides ample visitor parking and access to the integral double garage but also gives a feeling of being very private and detached. The grounds are laid out with a large entertaining terrace accessible from the lounge and breakfast room and enjoy a sunny South-Westerly aspect to the rear.
Given the position of this home on its plot, there is also great scope for the house to be further enlarged (STPP) with width to both sides of the house within the 0.226 Acre grounds.
Falconwood is perfectly positioned for the commuter being less than a mile walk to both Horsley & Effingham Junction stations. The house is within the catchment of both the Raleigh & Howard of Effingham schools which is also a significant benefit, along with the vast array of both private schools and wonderful recreational amenities which abound in the area for the growing family. In all, for the purchaser seeking a substantial quality family home in a child-friendly private road location, this is one definitely not to miss! View more View less
- £1,275,000 5 bed detached house for sale Barrington Drive, Fetcham, Leatherhead KT22
- £1,295,000 5 bed detached house for sale Forest Road, East Horsley KT24
- £1,300,000 5 bed detached house for sale Berrington Drive, East Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £1,320,000 5 bed detached house for sale East Horsley, Leatherhead, Surrey KT24.
- £1,225,000 5 bed detached house for sale Christie Close, Bookham, Leatherhead KT23
- £1,150,000 5 bed property for sale The Glade, Fetcham, Leatherhead KT22
- £1,200,000 5 bed detached house for sale Keswick Road, Fetcham, Leatherhead KT22
- £1,195,000 5 bed detached house for sale Stoke D'abernon, Cobham, Surrey KT11
- £1,395,000 5 bed detached house for sale Forest Road, East Horsley, Leatherhead KT24