2 bed maisonette for sale in Jackson & Joseph Building, 8 Princelet Street, London E1
- 2 bedrooms
- Share of freehold
- Three storey apartment
- High ceilings
- Spiral staircase
- Private courtyard
- Spitalfields conservation area
Description An extremely rare three story factory conversion.
Princelet Street is a part of the conservation area famous for the many examples of 18th Century 'Huguenot' townhouses.
Liverpool Street station is approximately 720 yards and Shoreditch is 460 yards (source: ), the property is ideally located within walking distance to the City, as well as a vast selection of shops, bars, restaurants and art galleries.
An extremely rare three storey factory conversion tucked away in peaceful pocket of the Spitalfields conservation area.
The property is at the rear of the development, accessed from the end of the communal courtyard which adds to the feeling of peace, security and seclusion.
The ground floor is a dual aspect living area with lofty ceiling heights reaching up to 3.63 meters and crittall style doors leading out to a private courtyard.
The first floor is connected via a spiral staircase where there are two sizeable bedrooms and two bathrooms. The lower floor is an open plan kitchen and dining area.
Square Footage: 2114 sq ft View more View less
- £1,900,000 2 bed flat for sale Upper Ground, South Bank, London SE1
- £1,895,000 2 bed flat for sale John Street, London WC1X
- £1,895,000 2 bed flat for sale 30 Casson Square, Southbank Place, Waterloo SE1
- £1,915,000 2 bed flat for sale Hexagon Apartments, 43-49 Parker Street, Covent Garden, London WC2B
- £1,925,000 2 bed flat for sale Upper Ground, London SE1
- £1,920,000 2 bed flat for sale Merano Residence, Albert Embankment, London SE1
- £1,925,000 2 bed flat for sale 9 Millbank, London SW1P
- £1,850,000 2 bed flat for sale Heneage Street, Spitalfields, London E1
- £1,950,000 2 bed flat for sale Providence Tower, Bermondsey Wall West, London SE16