1 bed flat for sale in Hambleside Court, Hamble Lane, Hamble SO31
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- One bedroom ground floor over 60s apartment
- Good size lounge/dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Residents and visitor parking
- Communal facilities
- No forward chain
Description The property comprises of a good size lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, bathroom suite and a double bedroom. Outside is lovely communal garden plus residents and visitors parking.
On site is an estate manager, communal residents lounge plus a laundry room and a guest bedroom that is available for all residents to book at a small charge.
A fabulous apartment situated within close proximity to Hamble Village with local shops and public transport. The property also benefits with vacant possession and no forward chain.
Hallway (9' 3" x 3' 3") or (2.82m x 1.0m)
Carpet. Coving. Storage heater. Door to storage cupboard. Door leading to airing cupboard with hot water tank and shelving.
Lounge (13' 3" x 13' 11") or (4.04m x 4.25m)
Continuation of carpet from hallway. Three double glazed windows to the side. Coving. Storage heater. Skirting boards. Electric fireplace with marble style surround and mantelpiece.
Kitchen (5' 11" x 13' 11") or (1.81m x 4.25m)
Carpet. Two double glazed windows to side. Range of matching wall and base units. Work surface with tiled splashback. Stainless steel sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap. Four point Induction hob. Integrated appliances including; double oven with grill, fridge freezer, washing machine and extractor fan above hob. Coving. Kick level dimplex air heater.
Bedroom 1 (10' 0" x 11' 11") or (3.05m x 3.63m)
Carpet. Three double glazed windows to the front. Storage heater. Coving. Skirting boards. Sliding doors to fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom (7' 2" x 8' 4" Max) or (2.18m x 2.55m Max)
Vinyl flooring. Tiled walls. Low level W/C. Pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap. Panelled bath with fitted shower rail and wall mounted attachment. Extractor fan.
With a south facing communal garden, fully maintained and available to residents all year round and benefiting from seating, mature planting and a Koi fish pond, residents have further access to low cost guest accommodation, and a laundry room (if required). Properties benefit from alarm pull points giving access to a central monitoring station. There are two car parks in Hambleside court of which are a first come first serve basis for both residents and visitors. There is no charge for parking or requirement for a parking permit. View more View less
- £150,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Humber Gardens, Bursledon, Southampton SO31
- £130,000 1 bed flat for sale Weston Lane, Southampton SO19
- £122,000 1 bed flat for sale Weston Lane, Weston, Southampton, Hampshire SO19
- £140,000 1 bed flat for sale 106 Station Road, Netley Abbey, Southampton SO31
- £140,000 1 bed flat for sale Station Road, Netley Abbey, Southampton SO31
- £120,000 1 bed flat for sale Barrow Down Gardens, Netley Common, Southampton SO19
- £120,000 1 bed flat for sale Dove Gardens, Park Gate, Southampton SO31
- £115,000 1 bed flat for sale Hambleside Court, Hamble Lane, Hamble SO31
- £145,000 1 bed flat for sale Station Road, Park Gate, Southampton SO31