- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- An attractive attached cottage
- Convenient edge of village location
- Fantastic views of adjoining farmland
- 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms
- Double-glazing, central heating
- Off-road parking, large gardens
Description Attractive attached cottage in a convenient rural location with 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, replacement double glazing, converted cellar, large gardens, off road parking.
With part-glazed door, radiator and door to the
Converted to provide excellent storage space with 2 radiators, Velux window to the front, further window to side.
Windows to front and side, open fireplace with marble surround, radiator.
Base and wall mounted units, sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, electric cooker point, tiled floor, window and door to side.
Exposed floorboards, radiator, window to the front.
Staircase Leads From The Entrance Hall To The
First Floor Landing
Hatch to roof space, central heating thermostat.
Radiator, windows to front and side.
Radiator, window to side.
Radiator, cupboard housing the Worcester gas (lpg) central heating boiler, window to front.
White suite comprising a bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash handbasin, WC, separate shower cubicle with mains fitment, radiator, extractor fan, window.
The gardens lie predominantly to the front of the property and are lawned with a variety of mature shrubs and trees. There is an extensive paved patio to the side with an ornamental well pump and a useful store shed. Outside light and water tap. To the side of the property there is a recessed parking area for two vehicles. View more View less
- £290,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Scotch Firs, Hereford HR1
- £295,000 3 bed detached house for sale Nover Wood Drive, Fownhope, Hereford HR1
- £298,500 3 bed property for sale Bridge Road, Holme Lacy, Hereford HR2
- £250,000 3 bed detached house for sale Church Croft, Fownhope, Hereford HR1