3 bed barn conversion for sale in Tarrington, Hereford HR1
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Elegant semi-detached Barn
- Lovely rural/village setting
- 3 Bedrooms, excellent living space
- High quality
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Large gardens - about 0.5 of an acre
Description Elegant semi-detached barn in a lovely rural/village setting with 3 bedrooms, excellent living space, high quality bespoke kitchen, gas central heating, double glazing, large gardens - about 0.5 acres.
Slate floor, vertical radiator, meter cupboard, understair store cupboard.
Engineered oak flooring, Clearview woodburning stove, full length window and double doors to the front and doorway to the
With a terracotta tiled floor, vertical radiator and full length windows and double doors overlooking the rear garden.
Wide Archway Through To The
Terracotta tiled floor, bespoke oak fitted kitchen with granite work-surfaces, sink unit with integrated drainer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, recess for refrigerator, radiator, window and door to the rear garden and door to the entrance hall.
The Oak Staircase Leads From The Entrance Hall To A
With full height ceiling with exposed timbering and a Cloakroom with WC, wash hand-basin and extractor fan.
The Staircase Then Continues To The
Window to the rear, hatch to roof space, vertical radiator, Airing Cupboard with the Worcester central heating
Exposed timbering, double radiator, oak shelving, two windows overlooking the front garden.
Built-in wardrobe with storage over, oak shelving, exposed timbering, two windows to rear and vertical radiator.
Vertical radiator, two windows to the front and a mezzanine storage area with exposed timbering.
Comprising white suite with a recessed bath with oak panelling, tiled walls and mains shower with screen, oak floorboards, wash hand-basin, WC, extractor fan, window to rear.
The property is approached via a wooden 5-bar gate which leads to a gravelled driveway and to either side of the drive there is a lawned area and a large grassed area with double gates that lead to the rear garden.
The adjoining property has access over the driveway. View more View less
- £399,500 4 bed detached house for sale Mill Lane, Much Cowarne, Bromyard HR7
- £419,950 4 bed property for sale "The Somerton" at Bartestree, Hereford HR1
- £465,000 4 bed property for sale "The Caldwick" at Bartestree, Hereford HR1
- £474,950 4 bed property for sale "The Caldwick" at Bartestree, Hereford HR1
- £420,000 4 bed property for sale "The Calder" at Bartestree, Hereford HR1
- £400,000 4 bed detached house for sale Fownhope, Hereford, Herefordshire HR1
- £350,000 3 bed detached house for sale Whitestone, Hereford HR1
- £359,950 4 bed detached house for sale St. Peters Field, Whitestone, Hereford HR1