- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Off Street Parking
- Double Glazing
- Downstairs W/C
- Hot Tub
- Designer Garden
Description A substantial Four Bedroom, Two Bathroom link detached family home situated in a quiet road. Carpenders Park Mainline Station, highly regarded primary schools, shops and recreational amenities are all within walking distance. The location also falls within the catchment for both Watford boys and girls Grammar Schools.
The property benefits from having three double bedrooms, a good sized fourth, en- suite to master, family bathroom, through lounge, fitted kitchen, dinning room, conservatory, downstairs w/c and study. Outside there is parking for one vehicle via own drive a designer rear garden with hot tub.
Window to side, laminate flooring, door to:
Window to front, fitted with two piece suite including wall mounted wash hand basin with under drawers, mixer tap, tiled surround, mirror, heated towel rail and low-level WC.
Lounge (17' 7'' x 14' 5'' (5.36m x 4.39m))
Window to front, coal effect gas fireplace, Storage cupboard, laminate flooring, door to study, doorway leading you into kitchen.
Study (2.31m (7'7") x 2.17m (7'1"))
Window to front, laminate flooring.
Kitchen (15' 5'' x 8' 9'' (4.70m x 2.66m))
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with under lighting, granite worktops, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, electric fan assisted oven, four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, built-in microwave, window to rear, laminate flooring, two double doors to:
Dining Room (13' 2'' x 7' 7'' (4.01m x 2.31m))
Window to rear, laminate flooring, folding door to:
Double glazed construction with ceiling fan and lights, fully heated, ceramic tiled flooring, double door to garden.
Fitted carpet, door to:
Master Bedroom (14' 6'' x 11' 5'' (4.42m x 3.48m))
Two windows to front, carpet, fitted wardrobes, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
With double shower enclosure, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, mixer tap, mirror and shaver point and low-level WC, window to side, ceramic tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 (10' 5'' x 8' 6'' (3.17m x 2.59m))
Window to rear, fitted wardrobe and carpets.
Bedroom 3 (11' 6'' x 7' 7'' (3.50m x 2.31m))
Window to front, built in desk, fitted wardrobe with fold away double bed and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 4 (8' 5'' x 7' 7'' (2.56m x 2.31m))
Single bedroom or nursery with window to rear.
Fitted with three piece suite with deep panelled Jacuzzi bath, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, mixer tap, tiled surround, mirror and shaver point and low-level WC, window to rear. View more View less
- £649,950 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Pinner Park Avenue, Harrow HA2
- £650,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Bolton Road, Harrow HA1
- £650,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale The Highway, Stanmore, Middlesex HA7
- £640,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale College Avenue, Harrow Weald, Harrow HA3
- £675,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Derwent Avenue, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £625,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Mepham Gardens, Harrow HA3
- £625,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Mepham Gardens, Harrow, Middlesex HA3
- £649,950 4 bed detached house for sale Fishers Close, Bushey WD23
- £625,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Mead Close, Harrow HA3