- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- No onward chain
- Long lease
- Studio apartment
- Living room with pull down bed
- Gas radiator heating
- Double glazing
- Close to festival place
- Parking space
Description No onward chain - long lease Chequers are pleased to market this ground floor studio apartment, a stones throw from Festival Place, a short walk to the main line railway station. Eastrop Park and the Warm Memorial Park. The accommodation includes 14'9" x 13'6" living room with pull down double bed, fitted kitchen and bathroom. The property has double glazing and a Worcester combi boiler serving the gas radiator heating and hot water. There are communal grounds and an allocated parking space. (draft particulars - awaiting vendors approval)
Front door, three double storage cupboards, laminate flooring.
Kitchen: (2.69m x 1.65m (8'10" x 5'5"))
Front aspect, double glazed window, range of eye and base level units, inset sink unit, work surfaces, tiled surrounds, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, appliance space, wall mounted combi boiler.
Bathroom: (2.69m x 1.68m (8'10" x 5'6"))
White suite comprising panel enclosed bath with Aqualisa power shower over, pull out shower head, folding shower screen, low level w.c., vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and cupboard below, radiator, extractor fan.
Living Room: (4.50m x 4.11m (14'9" x 13'6"))
Rear aspect, double glazed window, door to Juliet balcony, pull down double bed, radiator, t.v aerial point, laminate flooiing, BT openreach point.
Communal grounds. Allocated parking space directly to the front of the property - bay 17.
We have been advised the lease is in excess of 950 years. Service charge - Â£1231.48 per annum. Prospective purchasers should clarify these details with their solicitor.
Money Laundering Regulations:
Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
Chequers Estate Agents recommend Michael Usher Mortgage Services to clients and purchasers. Should their services be taken up Chequers Estate Agents receive a percentage of the mortgage brokers commission. View more View less
- £105,000 1 bed flat for sale Goat Lane, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21
- £115,000 1 bed property for sale Westdeane Court, Basingstoke RG21
- £105,000 1 bed property for sale Westdeane Court, Basingstoke RG21
- £115,000 1 bed property for sale Kempshott, Basingstoke RG22
- £115,000 1 bed flat for sale Kendal Gardens, Basingstoke RG22
- £119,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Binfields Close, Chineham, Basingstoke RG24
- £95,000 Property for sale Old Hatch Warren, Basingstoke RG22
- £117,500 Studio for sale Churchill Place, Basingstoke Town Centre, Hampshire RG21
- £99,000 Studio for sale Cliddesden Road, Basingstoke RG21