2 bed flat for sale in De Vere Gardens, Ilford IG1
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- New lease
- Ground floor flat
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Own rear garden
- EPC - C
Description What A find! No onward chain! This two bedroom, two bathroom, ground floor, converted, garden flat benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, en-suite bathroom to bedroom one, further shower room, modern fitted kitchen and lounge opening onto own private rear garden, ideal for summer entertaining! The property is located in this popular turning off The Drive in North Ilford and within convenient walking distance to Valentines Park, Ilford town centre and mainline station with the oncoming Crossrail links. Further benefits include a new lease of approximately 148 years with a ground rent of Â£200 per annum. Please call our Ilford sales team for more information and an appointment to view.
Via communal door to communal hall, own front door to hallway.
Single radiator, wooden flooring, open plan to lounge.
10' 8" x 11' 11" (3.25m x 3.63m)
Single radiator, wooden flooring, double glazed patio doors to garden.
Borrowed light window from lounge, tiled floor, range of eye and base units with rolled edge worktops, gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer taps, recess for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine.
12' x 12' 1" to bay (3.66m x 3.68m)
Double glazed square bay window to front, single radiator, wooden flooring, power points.
Tiled floor and walls, chrome towel radiator, close coupled WC, panelled bath with mixer tap, thermostatically controlled shower and shower screen, pedestal basin with mixer tap.
6' x 10' 3" (1.83m x 3.12m)
Double glazed picture and casement window to rear, wooden flooring, power points.
Tiled floor, part tiled walls, chrome towel radiator, close coupled WC, pedestal basin with mixer tap, quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, extractor fan.
Providing off street parking.
Steps down to central lawn area, timber shed to remain.
Our established contacts mean that we are able to recommend professional local conveyancers to buyers. If we do we may receive a referral fee of up to Â£150 from the company we recommend. View more View less
- £300,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Royston Parade, Royston Gardens, Ilford IG1
- £300,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Fullwell Avenue, Ilford, Essex IG5
- £300,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Maryland Square, London E15
- £300,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Fencepiece Road, Hainault IG6
- £315,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Elsenham Road, Manor Park, London E12
- £295,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Caernarvon Drive, Ilford IG5
- £290,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Romford Road, London E12
- £319,995 2 bed maisonette for sale Fullwell Avenue, Ilford IG5
- £310,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Walton Road, Manor Park E12