- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Stunning views over Smithfield Rotunda
- Third Floor flat
- Vaulted ceilings
- Dual aspect lounge and bedroom
- Excellent natural light
- Chain free
Description A well-presented period conversion in heart of Farringdon.
On the doorstep of The City, St Pauls, Crossrail's Farringdon Station and the ever popular Clerkenwell, this area has a perfect balance of new and old, village life and city living, exclusivity and accessibility.
St Paul's, the Barbican and Museum of London are all moments away. The neighborhood offers a wealth of restaurants and bars, from the street food of Exmouth Market and Whitecross Street to the fine dining of Club Gascon, Hix and St John's, every taste is catered for.
A lateral two bedroom conversion in a nicely presented period block with views over Smithfield Rotunda Gardens.
Positioned on the third floor of the block, accessed via lift, both reception room and principal bedroom have partially vaulted ceilings and dual aspect windows allowing plentiful natural light.
The property is incredibly peaceful given the central location and access to transport.
Square Footage: 648 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 978 years remaining View more View less
- £895,000 2 bed property for sale Bermondsey Square, 58 Grange Road, London SE1
- £900,000 2 bed property for sale Witley Court, Coram Street, London WC1N
- £900,000 2 bed property for sale Bermondsey Square, 58 Grange Road, London SE1
- £900,000 2 bed property for sale Telfords Yard, London E1W
- £900,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Globe Road, London E2
- £900,000 2 bed property for sale Richborne Terrace, Oval, London SW8
- £882,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Grimsby Street, London E2
- £910,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Durham Row, London E1
- £875,000 2 bed property for sale Penhurst Place Carlisle Lane, Lambeth, London SE1