- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Popular location in BS15
- Three bedroom end of terrace property.
- Planning permission granted in 2016 for a two bedroom annex.
- Planning reference PK16/4848/F
Fantastic opportunity to purchase this three bedroom end of terrace property, the current vendors have had planning permission granted back in 2016 for a two bed room annex to the side. A viewing is a must to appreciate the size of the plot.
Connells estate agents are excited to offer to the market this three bedroom end of terraced property, situated in a popular part in BS15. This property has a great deal to offer those looking to put their own stamp on. This property offers a generous plot as the current owners had planning permission granted back in 2016 to add a two bedroom annex to the side PK16/4848/F. The main property itself comprises an entrance porch, entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen and downstairs cloakroom. To the upstairs you will find bedroom one, bedroom two, three and family bathroom. A viewing is a must to fully appreciate what this property has to offer. ** Drawings of the annex available on request **
Living Room 14' 1" x 11' 10" ( 4.29m x 3.61m )
Dining Room 10' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.12m x 3.00m )
Kitchen 14' 10" x 6' 10" ( 4.52m x 2.08m )
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 8' 6" ( 4.29m x 2.59m )
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' ( 3.58m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 6' 11" ( 2.31m x 2.11m )
Bathroom 6' 2" x 5' 1" ( 1.88m x 1.55m )
Planning permission was granted in 2016 reference PK16/4848/F. Drawings available on request.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor. View more View less
- £275,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Morley Place, Staple Hill, Bristol BS16
- £274,950 3 bed terraced house for sale Ingleside Close, Bristol BS15
- £275,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Dragonfly Close, Kingswood, Bristol BS15
- £275,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Ventnor Road, Speedwell BS5
- £275,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Baynton Meadow, Emersons Green, Bristol BS16
- £275,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Albany Way, Warmley, Bristol BS30
- £274,950 3 bed terraced house for sale Earls Mead, Stapleton, Bristol BS16
- £275,000 3 bed terraced house for sale School Road, Brislington, Bristol BS4
- £270,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Pool Road, Bristol BS15