- 5 bedrooms
- Virtual Tour Available
- Detached Bungalow
- Five Bedrooms
- Kitchen / Dining / Living Area
- 18ft Master Bedroom w/
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Walk in Wardrobe
- Bi Fold Doors Across Rear
- Highly Sought After Road
Description This truly stunning detached bungalow is set within one of Worcester Park's most sought after roads and has been refurbished and extended by the current owners to the highest of standards.
The centre piece of this impressive residence is arguably the kitchen / dining / living space towards the rear which has maximum measurements of over 25 x 19ft. Floor to ceiling bi-fold doors span the entire back wall, allowing plenty of natural light to flood the space and integrate the outdoors with the indoor living areas during the warmer months of the year.
The extremely spacious Master bedroom suite also has double doors to the garden and is served by both a contemporary ensuite bathroom and a walk in wardrobe. Throughout the rest of the ground floor are two further bedrooms, a study, utility room and the stylish family bathroom.
Upstairs in the converted loft space are two bedrooms including a fantastic double guest room offering space and architectural character with a Juliette balcony overlooking the rear garden. Another shower room completes this floor.
Early viewing essential, sole agents.
Salisbury Road is situated in one of the more leafy parts of Worcester Park, with ample parkland and sports facilities nearby, whilst within walking distance are Tolworth railway stations and multiple bus routes. The A3 provides direct road access to central London as well as links to the M25.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
We recommend numerous companies for property related services.
We believe that all of the companies we recommended are the best in their fields. We receive referral fees from a few of these companies and not all.
Below are the companies whom pay us a referral fee;
Solicitors; Â£180 inc. VAT
AV Rillo, Cuff & Gough, bwt Law, Wellers Hedleys
Financial Services; Â£75 inc. VAT
Removals; Â£50 inc. VAT
For more information please contact us on View more View less
- £875,000 5 bed detached house for sale Beresford Road, Cheam, Sutton, Surrey SM2
- £850,000 5 bed detached house for sale Medina Square, Epsom KT19
- £850,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Colborne Way, Worcester Park KT4
- £900,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Richmond Crescent, Epsom, Surrey KT19
- £920,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Cleveland Road, New Malden KT3
- £825,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Oxford Crescent, New Malden KT3
- £925,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Lime Grove, New Malden KT3
- £825,000 5 bed detached house for sale Arundel Road, Cheam, Sutton, Surrey SM2
- £825,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Grove Road, Sutton, Surrey SM1