- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Virtually Viewing Available
- Three bedrooms
- En suite to master
- Spacious open plan living area
- Garden room with bi-fold doors
- Landscaped garden
- Boarded garage with a loft ladder and power/light.
- Surrounded by 82 acre nature reserve
- No onward chain
Description ** virtual viewing available **
Offered to the market with no onward chain is this beautiful three bedroom Berkeley home, situated in a peaceful position in Edenbrook which boasts an 82 acre country park, featuring an impressive living area with vaulted garden room and the additional benefit of a garage.
A welcoming entrance hall provides central access to an 'Alno' kitchen/breakfast room fitted with shutters and high specification appliances including dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge freezer. There is a large living room with vaulted garden room, which makes an attractive feature. The garden room allows access to the well maintained garden via bi-folding doors.
Upstairs boasts three bedrooms and a family bathroom, with fitted storage and en suite facilities to the master suite.
The garden features a patio area, which makes the ideal setting for alfresco dining and entertaining. The rest is mainly laid to lawn with a back gate.
A garage with electric door and driveway parking is located nearby. View more View less
- £425,000 3 bed detached house for sale St James Road, Fleet GU51
- £425,000 3 bed detached house for sale Burnside, Fleet GU51
- £425,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Award Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Sandy Lane, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Jubilee Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £419,950 3 bed property for sale Alfred Close, Fleet GU51
- £415,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale St. Swithins Road, Elvetham Heath, Hampshire GU51
- £415,000 3 bed detached house for sale Raygnoldes, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £410,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hartford Road, Elvetham Heath, Fleet GU51