- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Village Location
- 2 Reception Rooms
- School Catchment Area
- Close to Meopham Cricket Green
- Traditional Pubs and Restaurants nearby
- 1046 Square Foot
Description Guide price Â£450,000 - Â£475,000. In the sought after village of meopham this property offers brilliant transport links and is close to popular schools. Meopham train station offers commuters access to London which is a short drive/bus route away. This detached bungalow offers just over 1000 square foot of living space with further potential to extend. (STPP) With a detached double garage to rear and outbuilding ideal for a home office/studio.
Rear Garden: Laid to lawn. Fence surround. Side pedestrian access x 2.
Front Garden: Laid to lawn. Fence surround.
Garage: 20'01 x 15'02: Detached garage. Up and over door. Concrete flooring. Supplied with power and light.
2nd Garage: 15'05 x 7'10: For storage only. Supplied with power and light.
Meopham is sited between Gravesend and Wrotham on the A227 and benefits from many local amenities and excellent transportation links. Meopham Green has its own Cricket Pavillion, 2 gastro pubs and excellent local walks nearby . The A2/M2 and M20/26 motorway networks are both within easy reach as is Meopham mainline rail station with services to Victoria (35mins), Borough Green mainline rail station is approximately 4 miles away, Ebbsfleet International station is within a short drive and Gatwick can be reached in approximately 45 minutes. There are local primary and secondary schools within Meopham and the neighbouring villages and grammar schools at nearby Gravesend and Dartford. Meopham Medical Centre and Leisure Facilities are available close by. Local shops are found at nearby Culverstone and Meopham Parade with more comprehensive shopping facilities found at Waitrose in Long field, Morrisonâs in Northfleet and of course Bluewater at Greenhithe (10 mins).
Double glazed door to front. Double glazed window to side. Built-in storage cupboard. Two radiators. Carpet. Loft access. Doors to:-
Cloakroom: (5' 2" x 2' 8" (1.57m x 0.81m))
Double glazed frosted winow to side. Low level w.c. Wood flooring. Half tiled surorund.
Lounge: (24' 9" x 11' 11" (7.54m x 3.63m))
Double glazed door to rear. Double glazed window to side. Two radiators. Carpet.
Dining Room: (12' 7" x 9' 0" (3.84m x 2.74m))
Double glazed window toside. Radiator. Carpet.
Study: (10' 9" x 10' 4" (3.28m x 3.15m))
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Kitchen: (9' 5" x 9' 2" (2.87m x 2.8m))
Double glazed wndow to side. Double glazed door to side. Wall and base units with work surface over. Sink and drainer unit. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted boiler. Space for gas cooker. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom 1: (11' 10" x 10' 11" (3.6m x 3.33m))
Double glazed window to front. Built-in storage cupboard. Radiator. Carpet.
Bedroom 2: (10' 11" x 8' 7" (3.33m x 2.62m))
Double glazed window to front. Buiilt-in wardrobe. Radiator. Carpet.
Bedroom 3: (9' 11" x 7' 11" (3.02m x 2.41m))
Double glazed window to side. Built-in wardrobes. Radiator. Wood flooring.
Bathroom: (5' 8" x 5' 0" (1.73m x 1.52m))
Double glazed frosted window to side. Suite comprising panelled bath with shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level w.c. Radiator. View more View less
- £450,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Cedar Close, Meopham, Kent DA13
- £435,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Cheyne Walk, Meopham, Gravesend DA13
- £437,500 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Manor Gardens, New Ash Road, New Ash Green, Kent DA3
- £437,500 3 bed semi-detached house for sale North Ash Road, New Ash Green, Longfield, Kent DA3
- £450,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Punch Croft, New Ash Green, Kent DA3
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Wrotham Road, South Street, Meopham, Gravesend DA13
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Timberbank, Vigo, Gravesend DA13
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Butlers Place, Ash, Kent TN15
- £459,950 4 bed link-detached house for sale Lambardes, New Ash Green, Longfield DA3