4 bed detached house for sale in Widford Road, Chelmsford CM2
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Detached house
- Four/five bedrooms
- Three receptions
- Double glazed
- Bathroom + ground floor wet room and wc
- Gas central heating + double glazing
- Walking distance to city centre + train station
- Generous garden
- Open plan
Description ****Lower stamp duty****Purplebricks are delighted to offer for sale this charming and spacious property on the outskirts of the city allowing superb access to local amenities and trunk roads like the A12 which provide access to London. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout, off street parking, four/five good sized bedrooms and a open plan kitchen/ lounge, conservatory and two bathrooms. To the rear is a generous sized garden with side access.
****Early viewings are highly recommended, call today or book online 24/7****
Wheelchair access to front door, inner door to entrance hall.
Doors to all rooms, stairs to first floor with cupboard under, tiled floor, radiator.
Open plan kitchen/lounge
Lounge area has two sets of double glazed double doors leading to garden, feature fire place, new laminate flooring, radiator and led lighting. The kitchen area has a mixture of modern eye and base level units, integrated double oven, inset electric hobs with extractor hood over, sink with drainer and mixer taps, space under work surface for further appliances, laminate flooring and led lighting.
Doors to rear garden, tiled flooring, radiator and led lighting.
Bedroom five/reception room
Double glazed window to front, separate front door, laminate flooring and radiator, door to wet room.
Double glazed frosted windows to front and rear, wc and hand wash basin, heated towel rail, walk in shower.
Doors to all rooms, tall featured window to side, fitted carpet and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, feature fire place and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, radiator and feature fire place.
Double glazed window to front, radiator and laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Modern suite comprising of a deep stone bath, stone hand wash basin, wc, tiled floor and walls, heated towel rail, led lighting.
Off street parking for approximately 2/3 vehicles, side access top rear garden.
Generous landscaped rear garden mainly laid to lawn, patio and decked areas with garden shed and fenced boundaries.
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided. View more View less
- £615,000 4 bed property for sale Moulsham Drive, Chelmsford CM2
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Sackville Close, Admirals Park, Chelmsford CM1
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Wellfield, Writtle, Chelmsford CM1
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Acer Grove, Old Springfield, Chelmsford CM1
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Spalding Way, Chelmsford CM2
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Lawn Lane, Old Springfield, Chelmsford CM1
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Old School Field, Chelmsford CM1
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Whitmore Crescent, Springfield, Chelmsford CM2
- £600,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Well Lane, Galleywood, Chelmsford CM2