- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Langton Green Village Location
- Detached Bungalow
- Large Living-Dining Room with Working Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom and Separate WC
- Driveway Parking for Several Vehicles
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Potential for Loft Conversion stpp
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing, EPC Band F
Description A detached bungalow located in the centre of Langton Green village close to the local shops and within a short drive of Tunbridge Wells town centre. The property benefits from a good sized living-dining room with working real fireplace. There are three double bedrooms, a family bathroom, a separate cloakroom WC and a fitted kitchen. The bungalow has a large loft with conversion potential stpp. The enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn but has a patio area that is ideal for outside entertaining, there is also a greenhouse and a shed. Gas central heating and double glazing. Driveway parking for several vehicles and lean-to garage. EPC Band F. Viewing highly recommended.
Living-Dining Room (24' 6'' x 15' 7'' (7.46m x 4.74m))
The dual aspect living-dining room has views over the front garden. The room has a real fireplace, and wooden flooring. There are three radiators with thermostatic valves and a patio door that opens on to the front garden. The room is a good size and has ample space for a dining table and chairs. There is a serving hatch through to the kitchen.
Fitted Kitchen (10' 8'' x 8' 10'' (3.26m x 2.7m))
The kitchen has a back door that opens onto the side of the property. There is a good range of wall and base kitchen cupboards providing plenty of storage. There is a one and a half bowl stainless steel kitchen sink with mixer tap, and space for a fridge freezer and cooker. There is a window that overlooks the side of the property.
Master Bedroom (11' 11'' x 11' 11'' (3.62m x 3.62m))
The master bedroom has a double glazed window that overlooks the back garden. There is a radiator with thermostatic valve and a fitted wardrobe that runs along one wall.
The family bathroom has a full length bath and separate walk in shower. There is a pedestal basin, a wall mounted mirror cabinet, shaving socket and wall mounted mirror. The bathroom also benefits from a towel rail and radiator.
There is a separate cloakroom WC next to the family bathroom.
Double Bedroom 2 (11' 11'' x 11' 11'' (3.62m x 3.62m))
The second double bedroom has a double glazed window that overlooks the side of the property. There is a radiator with thermostatic valve, and a fitted wardrobe unit that runs along one wall.
The entrance hallway has a wooden floor and two sets of doors that open to the side of the property and the side driveway.
Double Bedroom 3 (12' 1'' x 8' 8'' (3.68m x 2.64m))
The third double bedroom has a double glazed window that overlooks the back garden. There is a radiator with thermostatic valve and a fitted wardrobe cupboard.
The bungalow sits in Stonewall Park Road which is a quiet road in the centre of Langton Green. The village benefits from a number of local facilities including a garage with shop, and the excellent Hare pub. Langton Green Primary School with its 'Outstanding' Ofsted rating (June'12) is a 12 minute walk away. Holmewood House Prep School is also 12 minutes away by foot. Sainsburys supermarket in Tunbridge Wells is a 7 minute drive, and Tunbridge Wells mainline station with its train services to London is less than a 10 minute drive away.
EPC And Council Tax
Energy Performance Certificate band F. Tunbridge Wells Council tax band E, Â£2299.04 for 2019/20
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature boarders. There is driveway parking for several vehicles to the front and side of the bungalow. At the end of the driveway there is a lean-to garage.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn. There is a patio area with brick built BBQ, a greenhouse, shed and small fish pond. View more View less
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Ashurst, Tunbridge Wells TN3
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale London Road, Southborough, Tunbridge Wells TN4
- £535,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Eridge Road, Tunbridge Wells TN4
- £570,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Tunnel Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1
- £525,000 3 bed mews house for sale London Road, Tunbridge Wells TN1
- £525,000 3 bed detached house for sale Doric Avenue, Southborough, Tunbridge Wells TN4
- £525,000 3 bed detached house for sale Breedon Avenue, Southborough, Tunbridge Wells TN4
- £525,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Dukes Drive, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £525,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Albion Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, . TN1