- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Superb Extended Three Bedroom Detached Bunaglow
- Kitchen/breakfast family room
- Spacious Lounge to front
- Three Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Four Piece Bathroom
- Excellent presentation throughout
- Fantastic Views of The I.O.W and the Solent
- Large Single Garaage
- Private mature outtlook to front and rear
- Walking distance to Titchfield Village
Description Views of the solent and I.O.W! A fantastic opportunity to acquire a detached bungalow situated conveniently to Titchfield village which is positioned on a very well-proportioned plot offering plenty of parking leading to a detached garage, and great potential to further extend. The bungalow comprises spacious lounge, kitchen/breakfast family room, utility room, a four piece bathroom suite, a gardenerâs toilet, further cloakroom and three double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes. Outside the south-facing en-closed rear garden is beautifully manicured, backing onto the paddocks which offers distant views of the solent and the I.O.W. Sure to attract a lot of interest therefore an early internal viewing is a must contact Chambers today on .
A large l-shaped halway with solid wood flooring, access to all rooms, smooth skimmed ceiling, radiator, access to meter cupboard and two further storage cupboards.
Lounge (18' 1'' x 12' 10'' (5.5m x 3.9m))
UPVC double glazed bow window to front elevation, feature fireplace with fitted gas fire, dado rail, two wall lights, two radiators.
Kitchen/Breakfast Family Room (13' 9''max x 23' 10''max (4.2m x 7.27m) l-Shaped)
Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, refitted with a range of wall and base cupboard/drawer units incorporating glazed display units with worktops over, fitted appliances including four burner gas hob, eye level oven, integrated slimline dishwasher, integrated under work top fridge, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast bar area, floor mounted boiler, ceramic tiled floor, open access to dining area with window to side elevation, space for dining table and chairs and occasional chairs, door to inner lobby.
Quarry tiled flooring, door to utility room, gardeners toilet and further door to rear garden.
Utility Room (7' 11'' x 8' 0''max (2.42m x 2.43m))
Double glazed window to rear elevation, quarry tiled flooring, inset stainless steel sink with work tops, plumbing for washing for machine, space for under work top freezer, fitted base and wall cupboards.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, WC, quarry tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to rear levation, low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, radiator.
Master Bedroom (15' 0'' x 11' 11''inc wardrobes (4.56m x 3.63m))
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, two built in double wardrobes, smooth skimmed ceilings, radiator.
Bdroom Two (11' 11'' x 10' 11'' inc wardrobe (3.64m x 3.32m))
Two double glazed windows to rear elevation, built in double wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three (10' 11'' x 9' 11'' (3.33m x 3.02m))
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in double wardobe, radiator, smooth skimmed ceiling.
Refitted with a white four piece suite comprising of a double width fully tiled shower cubicle, panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, double glazed window to rear elevation, ceramic tiled floor, smooth skimmed ceiling, radiator. Access to partly boarded loft via void with ladder and light.
A beatifully landscaped front garden with mature trees and flower and shrub beds with a driveway leading to the garage and wrought iron gates to rear garden.
A truly stunning outlook from the property over horses fields with distant views of the solent and the I.O.W. Mainly laid to lawn with sculptured flower and shrub borders, area laid to patio, occasional trees. Fully fence enclosed and a favourable south facing aspect.
Detached Garage (24' 0'' x 12' 0'' (7.31m x 3.65m))
Brick built with a pitched roof, up and over door, power and light and eaves storage space. View more View less
- £620,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Cartwright Drive, Titchfield, Fareham PO15
- £605,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Cartwright Drive, Titchfield, Fareham PO15
- £599,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale St. Margarets Lane, Titchfield, Fareham PO14
- £599,995 3 bed property for sale Cartwright Drive, Titchfield, Fareham PO15
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ilex Crescent, Locks Heath, Southampton SO31
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Glen Road, Sarisbury Green, Southampton SO31
- £589,950 3 bed detached house for sale Randal, Bishopsfield Road, Fareham PO14
- £620,000 4 bed detached house for sale Chalford Grange, Catisfield, Fareham, Hampshire PO15
- £585,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Ranvilles Lane, Fareham, Hampshire PO14