- 4 bedrooms
- Tenure: Freehold
Description View the video . Book your appointment now !
A stunning 1930's four bedroom end terrace house in a popular residential road, close to local schools, shops and amenities. The accommodation comprises on the ground floor:- enclosed porch and hallway leading to downstairs w.c., front reception, and large rear family room with modern fitted kitchen and dining area with domed roof light and patio doors opening on to a delightful landscaped rear garden with large garden room. The first floor provides a wide landing with three bedrooms and a family bathroom, leading to second floor loft conversion, boasting a further bedroom, walk in wardrobe and ensuite shower room. Benefits include wooden floors, carpeting, fitted wardrobes, ample storage, gas central heating, double glazing, side access and front and rear gardens. The nearest stations are Hounslow East tube (Piccadilly Line to central London) and Isleworth br station (serving London Waterloo) There is no onward chain.
Property Ref:148_1993_4839588 View more View less
- £650,000 4 bed property for sale Crawford Close, Isleworth TW7
- £650,000 4 bed property for sale Syon Lane, Isleworth TW7
- £650,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Jersey Road, Hounslow TW5
- £650,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Hogarth Gardens, Hounslow TW5
- £650,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Waverley Avenue, Twickenham TW2
- £649,950 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Glade Lane, Norwood Green, Southall, Middlesex UB2
- £650,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Armytage Road, Heston, Hounslow TW5
- £650,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Bath Road, Hounslow TW5
- £639,950 4 bed detached house for sale Clayton Road, Isleworth TW7