5 bed detached house for sale in Howards Wood Drive, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 reception rooms
- Reception hall Cloakroom
- Drawing room, Dining room
- Study, Family room
- Kitchen/breakfast room, Utility room
- Five bedrooms, Three bathrooms
- Double Garage
- Studio/games room
Description An impressive reception hall leads to the primary reception rooms including a handsome drawing room which opens into a conservatory, an elegant front facing dining room and a study. A generous kitchen/breakfast room is well equipped with a range of white coloured units complimented by granite work surfaces. Integrated appliances include a five ring gas hob with extractor hood above, a double oven, built in microwave and a large American style fridge/freezer. There an adjacent utility room with shower cubicle. Open from the kitchen is a family room with French doors opening out onto the terrace and rear garden.
On the first floor there are five good sized bedrooms including a master bedroom with large en suite bathroom. Bedroom two also benefits from an en suite shower room and all the bedrooms except the fifth include built in wardrobe facilities. The family bathroom also includes a bath and separate shower enclosure.
The property lies in the picturesque town of
Gerrards Cross. It is ideally located within easy
reach of all local amenities including restaurants
and shops. The surrounding area of the Colne
Valley regional park means that the property
benefits greatly from having access to a wealth
of parks, rivers, canals and green areas, ideal for
walking, cycling or riding.
There are excellent transport links, with central
London being less than a half-hour train ride from Gerrards Cross station, and the M40 and M25 both less than 2 miles from the property. There are a large number of schools accessible from the property, including The Gerrards Cross Church of England Primary School, and Beaconsfield High School, both rated renowned for its attractive walks and bridle paths, country inns and pretty villages. The panoramic views of Bulstrode Park, a preserved area of land, as well other public parks are within 2 miles. Known for its standard of schooling, this region has a variety to choose from, easily accessible and rated outstanding by Ofsted.
This property is impressively located at the end of a cul de sac and forming part of a small development behind electric security gates. There are pleasant open plan front gardens laid to lawn with flower beds and borders and access to a double width garage. Gated side access leads to the rear garden which is wells screened by timber fencing and is laid mainly to lawn with a patio area. Set in the garden there is also a studio attached to the house, with a fitted kitchen and bathroom. There is outside lighting, outside water tap and power points. View more View less
- £1,500,000 5 bed detached house for sale Coombe Vale, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £1,500,000 5 bed detached house for sale Gold Hill North, Chalfont St. Peter, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £1,500,000 5 bed detached house for sale Gold Hill North, Chalfont St. Peter, Gerrards Cross SL9
- £1,500,000 5 bed detached house for sale Wood End Close, Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire SL2
- £1,575,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Oval Way, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £1,550,000 5 bed detached house for sale Dukes Wood Avenue, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £1,550,000 5 bed detached house for sale Windsor Road, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £1,550,000 5 bed detached house for sale Fulmer Common Road, Iver, Buckinghamshire SL0
- £1,350,000 5 bed town house for sale Maltmans Lane, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9