- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- 2,100 sq.ft of living space (including garage)
- Four double bedrooms
- Light and airy single storey property
- Private and secluded garden
- Country walks from doorstep
- Within two miles of village centre
Description Detached single story property | Four Bedrooms | Conservatory | Private and Secluded Landscaped Gardens Approaching a Third of an Acre | Beautifully Positioned on the Fringes of Storrington | Attached Garage | Off Road Parking | EPC D
* Entrance Hall * Double aspect reception room * Bedroom four * Study * Kitchen/dining room * Utility room * Conservatory * Principal bedroom with en-suite shower room * Second bedroom with en suite shower * Third double bedroom * Family bathroom * Small attached garage * Off road parking * Secluded landscaped gardens * EPC rating D
This very well presented single story property is conveniently positioned on the eastern fringes of Storrington village, being less than two miles from the centre, and offering excellent access to the A24. As well as the convenience of the location there are some fabulous country walks from the doorstep with protected National Trust land nearby.
With 2100 sqft of accommodation there is plenty of scope to adapt the internal living arrangements depending on people's preference and how they wish to utilise the space available.
The bungalow enjoys a light and airy feel throughout with generous living space. The accommodation comprises storm porch with door into the entrance hallway, a door to the right leads into the double aspect sitting room with sliding doors to the rear leading onto the south facing patio.
An archway leads left into the generous kitchen/dining room, with a range of matching wall and base units, butler sink, free standing Rangemaster oven and island in the middle with breakfast bar. There is a door into the separate utilities room and a dining area where double doors lead into the conservatory, which offers a beautiful outlook on three sides to the garden with French doors leading onto the patio.
Off the sitting room a door leads to an inner hall with access to bedroom four and steps lead down with an internal door into the garage area. Also off the sitting room is a study with pleasant views onto the rear garden.
The property is approached via hard standing which leads around to the rear of the property which appears as the front where the driveway opens up providing parking for multiple vehicles. A step leads to the pathway with access to the front door. There is a summer house with further area of lawn and bordering the fence line are attractive flower and shrubs with a pathway leading to the left of the bungalow and a gate providing security to the side. The sunny aspect rear garden enjoys a great deal of privacy and seclusion with screening being provided an attractive array of mature trees, flowers and shrubs. A generous patio area adjoins the house and conservatory, providing an ideal spot for alfresco dining. An expanse of lawn runs across the rear of the property and there is a raised brick area to the rear where there is a further attractive area of mature trees, shrubs and evergreens. A gate leads to the side driveway. View more View less
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Hollow, West Chiltington, Pulborough RH20
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Heathfield Copse, West Chiltington RH20
- £655,000 4 bed detached house for sale Billingshurst Road, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £635,000 4 bed detached house for sale Quiet No Through Road, 1 Mile From Village Centre, Storrington RH20
- £630,000 4 bed link-detached house for sale Blakiston Close, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £675,000 4 bed cottage for sale School Lane, Washington, Pulborough RH20
- £650,000 5 bed detached house for sale Backing Onto Woodland, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £635,000 5 bed detached house for sale Meiros Way, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Covert Mead, Ashington RH20