* 350,000-375,000 * Beautifully presented detached bungalow with no onward chain. Presents ample off-street parking for multiple vehicles, a garage with an electric door and a well-maintained and unoverlooked garden which backs onto fields. Located within easy reach of amenities, schools and the A127!
Proudly situated on a quiet residential road on the borders Westcliff-on-Sea and Eastwood is this delightful three bedroom detached bungalow which comes to market with no onward chain. The property provides convenient access to the A127, as well as ideal bus links, both of which lead to excellent train lines to London. Popular amenities including parks and David Lloyd Leisure Centre are within walking distance, whilst well-respected schools are close by.
The property has been presented to a fantastic standard throughout with an array of bright accommodation on offer. Inside, the main living accommodation consists of a
lovely lounge with French doors leading to the rear, alongside a large 17ft kitchen/diner with integrated appliances. A spacious and modern four piece bathroom is accessed via the hallway, alongside two good sized double bedrooms and one single bedroom. To the front, you will find ample off-street parking for up to five vehicles, as well as a garage which has an electric door. The rear boasts a large laid to lawn garden which backs onto fields.
Call Bear Estate Agents to view!
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- No Onward Chain
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 13'9 x 9'7
- Kitchen 17'0 x 9'2
- Bedroom One 13'9 x 9'11
- Bedroom Two 11'0>8'0 x 9'11>6'9
- Bedroom Three 7'11 x 7'5
- Four Piece Bathroom 8'0 x 7'11
- Off-Street Parking for Multiple Vehicles
- Garage with an Electric Door 17'3 x 7'9
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- EPC Report: Tbc
View more View less