- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Three storey townhouse
- Four bedrooms
- Stunning en-suite bathroom to bedroom 1
- Large open-plan kitchen/living room
- High quality kitchen with appliances
- Large terrace off bedroom 1
- Further en-suite shower room and family bathroom
- Riverside garden
- Driveway for two cars
- Gated development with concierge
Description A stunning four bedroom townhouse situated on the gated Kings Island waterside development built by Weston Homes in 2012. Noteworthy features include an open-plan living room/kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors on to the rear garden with river views, a superb master suite with a terrace and double height en-suite bathroom, two parking spaces and a full-time concierge. No onward chain.
Kings Island is a sought after private gated community situated just off the Oxford Road, a short walk from Uxbridge Town Centre with its multiple shopping facilities, restaurants, bars and the Metropolitan/Piccadilly line station. The A40/M40 and M25 are within easy reach along with Hillingdon Hospital, Brunel University, Stockley Park and Heathrow.
On the ground floor is a large open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room on the left with the dining area at the near end, the kitchen area being central and the sitting room area at the far end of the room. The high gloss kitchen has built-in Smeg appliances, a dishwasher, two fridges, two freezers, a wine fridge, built-in microwave oven, warming drawer and a central island with an induction hob and extractor fan above. The sitting room area has an additional door leading back out to the hallway and features bi-folding doors opening up directly onto the decking area and rear garden which offers views of the idyllic River Colne. Finishing off the downstairs accommodation, you have a downstairs cloakroom and a utility room with built-in washing machine, tumble dryer and boiler with separate access to the garden.
There are three bedrooms on the first floor, two of which overlook the rear garden and River Colne and of these two, one has an en suite walk-in shower room. In addition, there is a modern family bathroom on this floor.
The second floor houses the master suite which consists of a good size bedroom and opens up to a fully decked roof terrace via bi-fold doors. The adjoining double-height en-suite bathroom incorporates a large bath, walk-in shower and a separate W.C. As well as built-in wardrobe space. There is access to the loft by way of a pull down ladder from the second floor landing area, which also offers access to the roof terrace via a small bi-fold door.
The property comes with driveway parking for two cars and there is separate visitor parking by the entrance of Kings Island. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders and a decking area accessed via the sitting room. The garden features a wooden shed with windows, offering good storage space. The River Colne passes by at the end of the garden which gives you tranquillity in a suburban area. The Grand Union Canal tow path can be accessed via a private gate from the development.
From leaving our office on the Uxbridge High Street proceed right. Arriving at the roundabout take your third exit onto Hillingdon Road. Once you get to the traffic lights stay in the right hand lane and take your third exit off the roundabout onto the Oxford Road. Kings Island can be located just after the bridge on your right hand side. View more View less
- £900,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Kings Mill Way, Denham, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB9
- £910,000 4 bed detached house for sale Church Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8
- £915,000 4 bed detached house for sale Tudor Way, North Hillingdon, Middlesex UB10
- £925,000 4 bed detached house for sale Applewood Close, Ickenham UB10
- £875,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Thornhill Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB10
- £875,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale The Greenway, Ickenham, Middlesex UB10
- £930,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale St. Margarets Road, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4
- £865,000 4 bed detached bungalow for sale Elgar Close, Ickenham UB10
- £900,000 5 bed detached house for sale Greenacres Avenue, Ickenham UB10