- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Impressive Victorian Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 En-Suites
- Off Road Parking for at least 2 Cars
- Private Rear Garden
- Moments away from Weymouth Town & Beach
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Large Reception Rooms
- Must be viewed!
Fox and Sons Estate Agents are delighted to offer this fantastic opportunity to purchase a 4 bedroom, 3 en-suite Victorian Freehold Property, boasting Bright and Airy Large Rooms, Private Rear Garden, Off Road Parking for at least 2 cars and is presented beautifully throughout.
Situated within the ever popular Alma Road, this sought after freehold house boasts great potential for holiday let purposes, or would make an ideal family home. The property was previously a busy and successful BnB, making the most of the local amenities, including being just moments away from Weymouth Beach and Weymouth's Historic Town Centre.
This beautiful victorian property boasts sizeable rooms throughout, gas central heating and double glazing.
From the entrance porch into the hallway, there is a large living room with bay windows which allow light to flood in. Through then into the separate spacious dining room, into the kitchen, which allows plenty of worktop space as well as base and wall units for storage. Following then into the bright & airy conservatory with additional downstairs WC. Double patio doors lead out into the private rear garden. Additionally on the ground floor is bedroom 1 with an en-suite.
To the first floor of the property is bedroom 2, a family bathroom with bath, overhead shower, WC and basin. Further on the landing is an additional third bedroom with another en-suite shower room, and then through to the master bedroom with beautiful bay windows and a further en-suite shower room.
To the front of the property is off road parking for at least 2 cars.
Living Room 14' 5" x 11' 9" ( 4.39m x 3.58m )
Dining Room 14' 8" x 8' 7" ( 4.47m x 2.62m )
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.45m x 2.90m )
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.00m x 2.84m )
Conservatory 10' 9" x 12' 10" ( 3.28m x 3.91m )
Bedroom 2 8' 7" x 7' 10" ( 2.62m x 2.39m )
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 7' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.16m )
Bedroom 4 15' 2" x 11' 6" ( 4.62m x 3.51m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £325,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Avenue Road, Weymouth DT4
- £325,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Hythe, Chickerell, Weymouth DT3
- £300,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Marshallsay Road, Chickerell, Weymouth DT3
- £300,000 4 bed detached house for sale Medway Drive, Preston, Weymouth DT3
- £300,000 4 bed detached house for sale Weyview Crescent, Weymouth DT3
- £335,000 4 bed detached house for sale Browns Crescent, Chickerell, Weymouth, Dorset DT3
- £345,000 4 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Spa Avenue, Weymouth DT3
- £279,950 4 bed semi-detached house for sale High Street, Wyke Regis, Weymouth DT4
- £350,000 4 bed detached house for sale Family Home, Garage & Ensuite, Chickerell Village DT3