- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Notably presented four bedroom character property
- Grade two listed status
- Modern kitchen with a full range of appliances and range cooker
- Sitting room and living room both with wood burning stove fireplace
- Alarm system
- Dining room and separate snug
- Upstairs Bathroom and downstairs shower room / utility
- Electric gated giving access to a generous gravel driveway
- Well stocked and thoughtfully designed gardens
- Two garages and garden store - workshop
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
The Property This unique period cottage, originating circa 1700s, Extended and updated throughout, the property offers an ideal family home in notable condition. Numerous character features are found throughout, including exposed beams and fireplaces. Three generous reception rooms are finished to a high specification. An extensive dining/family room features a wood burning stove, whilst the dual aspect living room, also with a wood burning stove, offers a versatile space. The kitchen/breakfast room features a gas range as well as plenty of fitted storage, with the ground floor also served by a family shower room and utility. Upstairs, four double bedrooms feature a generous master suite and the remaining bedrooms present lovely views of the gardens, served by a second family bathroom.
The grounds Accessed through a pair of high electric gates the property benefits from a large gravelled driveway offering parking for multiple vehicles. A pair of brick build garages and garden store sit to the right of the house.
The gardens, which are fully enclosed with fencing and walls, are level with areas of lawn, bordered by flower and shrub borders, paved patio and timber entertaining terrace are strategically place to make the most of the sunshine.
Location A rural village with a well-preserved landscape and excellent commuter links to Hook, Fleet and the M3, via the A30. The village centre offers independent retailers, three gp surgeries, public houses, a cricket club, golf club, a theatre, three ponds and woodland, there is also a Waitrose only 1 mile away. There are annual community events and reputable schools including Oakwood and Greenfields. Winchfield station serves regular rail connections to London Waterloo, Farnborough, Clapham Junction, Basingstoke and Woking.
Agents Note Rarely does a house feel as welcoming as this one. Each room offers something interesting architecturally to look at and enjoy. If you like character than this house is well worth a look. View more View less
- £750,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Finchampstead, Wokingham RG40
- £750,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Heathermount Drive, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45
- £750,000 4 bed detached house for sale Wellington Close, Sandhurst, Berkshire GU47
- £730,000 4 bed detached house for sale Plot 135 - The Burnham, Sheerlands Road, Finchampstead RG40
- £730,000 4 bed detached house for sale Plot 138 - The Burnham, Sheerlands Road, Finchampstead RG40
- £725,000 4 bed detached house for sale Fir Cottage Road, Wokingham RG40
- £725,000 4 bed detached bungalow for sale Heathermount Drive, Crowthorne RG45
- £750,000 5 bed detached house for sale Yateley, Hampshire GU46
- £700,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Reading Road, Finchampstead, Wokingham, Berkshire RG40