- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Stunning three bedroom period home
- Popular langton green location
- Impressive family kitchen
- One bedroom with en-suite
- Boot room and utility room
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking for 2-3 cars
- Well presented throughout
- Viewing truly essential
- Book a viewing 24/7 by clicking "brochure"
Description Old Birchetts is a stunning Grade II listed period home in an idyllic countryside setting, overlooking the village green. Just a short walk to village amenities and Langton Green Primary School (rated outstanding by Ofsted), Old Birchetts is within easy reach of Royal Tunbridge Wells and its mainline railway station.
The house has been fully refurbished and updated to offer a contemporary feel whilst retaining many period features, including exposed beams, stone and oak flooring and a magnificent inglenook fireplace. The ground floor accommodation includes a generous sitting room with double doors to the dining room/study. A modern kitchen to the rear - with plenty of space for family dining, a separate utility room and a boot room - opens onto a newly-landscaped garden with raised terrace, ideal for entertaining.
The dual-aspect master bedroom has wonderful views over the green, to the village church beyond. Two further double bedrooms, a family bathroom and modern en-suite complete the first floor accommodation.
The second floor is split into two generous rooms and offers huge potential. It is currently used as a music and hobby room.
As well as the modern, low-maintenance rear garden, Old Birchetts offers a front garden set back from the green, and private off-street parking for 2-3 cars.
Located in the highly popular village of Langton Green, within easy reach of Royal Tunbridge Wells with its shops, entertainment, civic amenities and mainline railway station. Old Birchetts is only a short walk from Langton Green Primary School and the village hall and recreation spaces.
First Floor Landing
First Floor Landing
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided. View more View less
- £750,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Bradleys Mill, Speldhurst, Kent TN3
- £750,000 3 bed detached house for sale Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £725,000 4 bed detached house for sale Dornden Drive, Langton Green, Tunbridge Wells TN3
- £675,000 3 bed property for sale Mount Ephraim Court, Molyneux Park Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £750,000 4 bed property for sale Stonewall Park Road, Langton Green, Tunbridge Wells TN3
- £745,000 4 bed town house for sale The Glebe, Penshurst, Tonbridge, Kent TN11
- £750,000 4 bed detached house for sale Withyham Road, Groombridge, Tunbridge Wells TN3
- £750,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Dunstan Road, Tunbridge Wells TN4
- £660,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2