- 3 bedrooms
- Detached house set in a sought after edge of town location
- 3 generous bedrooms with scope to increase to 4.
- Sitting room with gas fire
- Dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility area
- Double garage
- Driveway parking for a number of vehicles
- No onward chain
Description A well-presented detached home offering spacious accommodation over two floors, set within a sought after location on the eastern edge of Wantage.
Approached across a block paved driveway, the front door leads into a covered porch and then into a large entrance hall. To the left is the sitting room, which wraps around the into the dining room which is to the rear of the property. To the right of the dining room is the kitchen/breakfast room, which can also be accessed from the hall. The kitchen provides a range of wall and floor mounted units under a work top and has space for a table and chairs. Attached to the kitchen is a small utility area with plumbing for a dishwasher. A door from the kitchen leads out to the side of the house. Beyond the dining room is a pleasant conservatory, which has access out to the rear garden. A cloakroom completes the ground floor
Stairs from the hall lead to the first floor where there is a large central landing, off which is the generous sized master bedroom with a fitted wardrobe, two double bedrooms also with fitted wardrobes and a spacious bathroom with separate shower. A very large airing cupboard completes the first floor.
To the front and side of the property is a blocked paved driveway providing parking for a number of vehicles and also giving access to the double garage. The garage can be accessed to the front via an electronically operated up and over door or a side personnel door. The rear garden provides a pleasant mix of lawn, seating areas and established planting, together with a useful garden shed.
Wantage is ideally situated in the Vale of the White Horse for all the main travel links, with the A338 providing easy access to the A34, M40, M4, plus mainline rail links in Oxford, Didcot and Swindon. A picturesque Market Town, with historic links as far back as Alfred the Great, Wantage has many high street and independent retailers together with bars, restaurants and cafes within a thriving community. King Alfred's Academy provides secondary education and is now part of the Vale Academy Trust, working with good local primary schools. There is easy access to the beautiful surrounding countryside including the ancient Ridgeway and White Horse Hill.
By appointment only please. View more View less
- £500,000 4 bed property for sale Trinder Road, Wantage OX12
- £520,000 4 bed detached house for sale "Holden" at Prior Place, Grove, Wantage OX12
- £495,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Ickleton Road, Wantage OX12
- £540,000 4 bed detached house for sale "Chelworth" at Prior Place, Grove, Wantage OX12
- £575,000 4 bed property for sale Post Office Lane, Wantage OX12
- £490,000 4 bed detached house for sale Childrey, Wantage OX12
- £455,500 3 bed detached house for sale "The Challow" at King Alfred Way, Oxfordshire, Wantage OX12
- £480,000 4 bed detached house for sale Whittington Crescent, Wantage OX12
- £450,000 3 bed detached house for sale Springfield Road, Wantage OX12