- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Floor area 846 sq. ft
- Three double bedrooms
- Victorian Conversion
- Characterful features
- Nearly 850 square feet of internal living space
- Sought-after location
- Appealing to buyers contemplating moving to Brixton, Clapham and Stockwell
- Walking distance to Victoria and Northern tube lines
Description Keating Estates are proud to offer to market this spacious split-level three double bedroom apartment, located a short walk from Brixton, Clapham and Stockwell.
A stunning example of a three double bedroom, two bathroom flat, split over the top floors of this Victorian terraced house on Pulross Road. This spectacular conversion flat has been beautifully finished throughout to a high standard and is perfect for anyone looking to move into their dream home, without the stress of having to take on a lengthy refurbishment project. The property is in fantastic order throughout, a light and airy mix of characterful features and contemporary design, converted in a luxurious style whilst making use of all available space. There are multiple selling points including the location, the finish, proximity to transport, and direct access onto a flat roof, to name a few.
With 850 square feet of internal living space, the property offers generous proportions throughout. On the first floor is the stunning living space; a wonderfully bright open plan reception room, complete with wooden flooring, sash windows and high ceilings. The kitchen is complete with trendy tiling and modern units that add a splash of colour, whilst exposed brickwork creates a stylish industrial feel. This open plan hub provides the perfect area in which to cook, dine, relax and entertain guests on a regular basis. Tucked away quietly at the back of the building is one of the three double bedrooms with views over the neighbouring gardens at the rear and the family bathroom, finished with a high standard of fittings.
On the second floor, there are two double bedrooms â both are genuine double rooms, so the property is likely to appeal to those looking to rent out a spare bedroom or share with friends. The master bedroom benefits from built-in wardrobes and the two bedrooms on this floor share a contemporary shower room. The staircases meandering up through the property, a comfortable square footage over various levels make this elegant flat feel like a home, the moment you walk through the door.
Pulross Road is a Victorian terraced street nestled within the sought-after triangle of Brixton, Stockwell and Clapham. The location is perfect, attracting purchasers contemplating moving to all three areas. This smart property is situated right in the heart of Brixton's cultural hub â a three-minute stroll to Brixton tube station, just around the corner from Windrush Square, Brixton Village, The Ritzy and POP Brixton, this street seems a world away. This flat is perfect for anyone who wants to be close to the action but would prefer to retain a sense of calm. The green open spaces of Brockwell Park are close-by and within a ten to twelve-minute walk, you have all that Clapham has to offer, with transport links that include Clapham High Street station and Clapham North tube station. Stockwell is a ten-minute walk with access to both Northern and Victoria tube lines. Early viewings recommended. View more View less
- £750,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Wix's Lane, Battersea, London SW4
- £750,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Sunbury Lane, London SW11
- £749,999 3 bed maisonette for sale Grange Road, Bermondsey, London SE1
- £740,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Sheepcote Lane, Battersea, London SW11
- £735,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Sternhold Avenue, Balham / Streatham Hill SW2
- £775,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Freedom Street, London SW11
- £725,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Geraldine Road, Wandsworth, London SW18
- £700,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Moorland Road, London SW9
- £800,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Abbeville Road, London SW4