- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Central Village Location
- Vacant Ground Floor Shop Front
- Tenanted Salon
- Residential Accommodation
- Two Bedrooms
- Investment/development Opportunity (stc)
Located on Ripleyâs busy High Street, the hair salon is a great space and currently is tenanted. The salon has its own high street entrance - there is a good size salon area, a staff room, a hair washing area and a cloakroom. It is laid out and equipped perfectly for a hair salon. A back door provides access out onto the attractive garden.
The currently vacant shop and first floor apartment are accessed through a separate high street entrance. An entrance hall has stairs leading to the first-floor apartment and a door to the ground floor shop. The shop is a similar size to the salon with two distinct areas and storage cupboards, which could perhaps be made into a cloakroom.
The apartment on the first floor is a spacious two-bedroom residence with a living room of almost 19ft. This room oozes character with exposed beams. The master bedroom is a great size and has an abundance of built in wardrobe space, bedroom 2 is also a fair size and again has built in wardrobes. With views of the garden the kitchen is located at the rear of the property, as is the bathroom.
Outside there is an attractive walled garden to the rear and a garage, perfect for storage and parking a car.
Ripley Village is an historic and sought-after village in Surrey popular with all walks of life: Families, young professionals and downsizers alike. The village of Ripley is said to have the largest village green in England (approximately 65 acres) and benefits from a fantastic selection of award-winning cafÃ©âs, shops, pubs and restaurants. Pinnocks Coffee House on the High Street has been awarded Best Coffee Shop in Surrey. For something more relaxed there is also a wide selection of local pubs to choose from. Ripley enjoys superb access to both the A3 and M25 motorways with both Gatwick and Heathrow airports within easy reach keeping this ever-popular village well-connected and in demand. Woking Station offers a regular service to London Waterloo with trains approximately every 7 minutes and a journey time of approximately 22 minutes. Alternative services are provided from West Clandon and East Horsley with trains to London Waterloo arriving within one hour. View more View less
- £675,000 2 bed detached bungalow for sale Pyrford Road, Pyrford, Woking GU22
- £700,000 3 bed detached house for sale Byfleet, Surrey KT14
- £750,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale West Clandon, Guildford, Surrey GU4
- £720,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Silkmore Lane, West Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £720,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Thornleas Place, East Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £649,500 3 bed cottage for sale West End Cottages, Ripley GU23
- £735,000 3 bed property for sale Mount Pleasant, West Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £639,500 3 bed cottage for sale West End Cottages, Ripley GU23
- £645,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Station Road, West Byfleet KT14