- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Floor area 807 sq. ft
- Detached bungalow in A sought after location
- Three spacious bedrooms with fitted storage in the master
- Open-plan living room with sliding doors to the conservatory
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Shower room with corner enclosure, low level WC & vanity sink unit
- Dual aspect conservatory with direct access to the rear garden
- Fully double glazed with gas central heating throughout
- Landscaped front garden with off road parking & pathway to the main entrance
- Fully enclosed rear garden with patio & lawn areas & workshop
- No forward chain
Description Introduction This well presented bungalow is situated in a popular location & offered chain free.
In addition to three bedrooms the property boasts a spacious lounge, kitchen with integrated appliances & a shower room.
Externally there is off road parking & a landscaped garden with workshop.
Internally The property is accessed via a main entrance to the front. To your left there are doors to a master bedroom with fitted storage & an open-plan living room. To the right of the hallway there are two further bedrooms & a shower room with three piece suite comprising corner enclosure, low level W.C. & vanity sink unit.
To the rear of the property there is a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances & a dual aspect conservatory with direct access to the rear garden.
Other benefits include gas central heating & double glazing throughout.
Externally The front garden is landscaped with a driveway providing off road parking & a pathway to the main entrance.
To the rear there is a fully enclosed garden with separate patio, decking & lawn areas. There is also a side garden leading to a workshop with three windows & access from the front & rear.
Location The property is ideally placed for access to local shops nearby in Bitterne and the more extensive facilities found in Southampton city centre.
A variety of schools for all ages are within easy reach and leisure facilities can be found at Riverside Park and Manor Farm Country Park. The homes of Hampshire cricket (the Ageas Bowl) and Southampton Football Club (St. Mary's Stadium) are also found within the vicinity and host numerous social events and concerts.
The nearby M3 and M27 motorways provide access to regional cities whilst Southampton Parkway railway station provides a fast route to London.
Living room 22' x 10' 7" (6.71m x 3.23m)
kitchen 9' 11" x 9' 3" (3.02m x 2.82m)
conservatory 12' 2" x 9' 2" (3.71m x 2.79m)
bedroom 1 16' 9" max x 8' 9" max (5.11m x 2.67m)
bedroom 2 10' 1" x 9' 5" (3.07m x 2.87m)
bedroom 3 11' 5" x 6' 8" (3.48m x 2.03m)
shower room 6' 8" x 5' 5" (2.03m x 1.65m)
workshop 14' 11" x 14' (4.55m x 4.27m) View more View less
- £280,000 3 bed detached house for sale Valentine Avenue, Southampton SO19
- £280,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Valentine Avenue, Southampton SO19
- £280,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Vokes Close, Southampton SO19
- £280,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Birchwood, Southampton SO19
- £280,000 3 bed detached house for sale Bursledon Road, Southampton SO19
- £279,950 3 bed property for sale Simon Way, Southampton SO18
- £280,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Bursledon Green, Southampton, Hampshire SO31
- £279,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Kingsfield Gardens, Southampton SO31
- £280,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Bitterne Park, Southampton, Hampshire SO18