- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Detached Bungalow
- Recently Redecorated Throughout
- Refitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Garage and Driveway
- EPC: D (57)
- Double Bay Fronted
Description Offered to the market is this immaculate double bay fronted three double bedroom detached bungalow. The property is in the centre of Ash Vale and is within a minutes walk of the local shops, hairdresser chemists and Co-op.
The property benefits from three double bedrooms, lounge/diner, conservatory, modern kitchen, bathroom and separate cloakroom.
External to the property there is a front garden, private enclosed rear garden, raised decking area, driveway parking and a garage.
Ash Vale is situated in the borough of Guildford in Surrey, along with its neighbouring villages of Ash, Tongham and Mytchett. They sit alongside the Basingstoke Canal, a site of scientific special interest, with its towpath running through the village. There are many local parks and open spaces in the surrounding area including Ash Ranges & Ash Common, which also offers vast heathland popular with cyclists, dog walkers and runners.
In the centre of the village there is a parade of shops and cafes, pharmacy, health centre, community centre and village hall. The Swan public house is also a favourite, as is the newly refurbished Admiral pub, offering real ales and traditional pub food.
Ash Vale owes its development to the Garrison and railway lines. Train stations located in Ash Vale, nearby North Camp and Ash provide links to London, Reading, Ascot, Guildford and Gatwick, in conjunction with its close proximity to the A3, M3 and M25.
Its excellent transport networks serving London and other large nearby towns, twinned with its rural location, have made Ash Vale popular with commuters. View more View less
- £425,000 3 bed detached house for sale York Road, Ash, Surrey GU12
- £425,000 3 bed detached house for sale Parish Close, Ash, Aldershot GU12
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Warwick Road, Ash Vale GU12
- £425,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale Acland Street, Wellesley, Aldershot, Hampshire GU11
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hatfield Gardens, Farnborough GU14
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Sherrard Way, Mytchett, Camberley GU16
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Brockenhurst Road, Aldershot GU11
- £424,995 3 bed semi-detached house for sale "Abingdon" at Pennefathers Road, Aldershot GU11
- £420,000 3 bed detached house for sale Lancaster Close, Ash Vale, Aldershot GU12