2 bed flat for sale in London Dock, Tower Hill, London E1W
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Close to Public Transport
- Ensuite Room
- 24 Hour Concierge
- High Specification
- Leisure Facilities and Gym
- Luxury Development
- Modern Development
- Private Balcony
- Private Gated Development
- Shops & Amenities Nearby
- Swimming Pool
- Video Entry
- Virtual Tour Booking Available
Description Video tour available
Victorstone are delighted to present this outstanding 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in the brand new Emery Wharf development. Built to high specification, impeccably presented and boasting a wealth of leisure amenities.
Wapping an area steeped in maritime history and home to the imposing grade 1 listed Tobacco Docks venue and the thriving St Katherine Dock Marina has become one of the East Ends most sought after districts on the city fringe. The area is littered with parks and gardens, local pubs on cobbled streets. A blend of dockyard warehouses and modern apartments. An area that despite recent rapid change has embraced the new but has very much retained its cultural identity.
This gorgeous apartment located on the 5th floor has designed to high specification throughout, engineered wooden flooring throughout, spotlighting, a climate cooling system, and fully integrated kitchen appliances.
This generous lateral apartment boasts just shy of 900 square feet (82 square metres) of internal living space and briefly comprises 2 double bedrooms (with fitted wardrobes), 2 ensuit bathrooms with an additional guest WC. The versatile open plan kitchen/ dining and reception area offers a large enteratining space with direct access to the private balcony and the southerly views across Cargo Square.
Residents will have exclusive access to the Club leisure facilities which include a gymnasium, swimming pool, cinema room, sauna, steam room and even virtual golf!
There is ample security provided with a 24 hour on site Concierge service, key fob and video entry system and CCTV in operation.
Sold with vacant possession, chain free and with a 999 year lease.
Public transport; Tower Gateway (DLR) and Tower Hill (District and Circle) underground stations are less than 5 minutes away providing swift and easy access to the Canary Wharf, the City of London and the est end. Overground network stations Wapping and Shadwell are both within walking distance and several major bus routes serve the immediate area.
Kitchen/Lounge (4.48m x 4..39m)
Bedroom (3.07m x 2.72m) View more View less
- £1,150,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Grange Street, Bridport Place, London N1
- £1,150,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Tysoe Street, London EC1R
- £1,250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Alwyne Place, Canonbury, Islinton, London N1
- £1,200,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Parkholme Road, London E8
- £1,100,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Epstein Court, Essex Road, Angel, London N1
- £1,100,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Strutton Ground, Westminster, London SW1P
- £1,100,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Strutton Ground, Westminster SW1P
- £1,000,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Granville Square, London WC1X
- £1,300,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Richmond Avenue, Islington, London N1