2 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale in Sweechgate, Broad Oak, Canterbury CT2
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Short Drive To Canterbury
- No chain
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Popular Village Location
- Viewing highly recommended
Description **no chain**
Miles and Barr are delighted to offer this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow to the market. Set in the popular village location of Broad oak, with a short drive to Canterbury this property comprises the entrance hallway, spacious lounge, well equipped kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and family sized bathroom. The front of the property offers a driveway for parking along with a garage. To the rear includes a lovely lawn garden, backing on to an open field. This property is full of potential with the opportunity to convert the loft space to bedrooms, subject to planning. Please contact Miles and Barr to arrange any viewings.
The property is located in the village of Broad Oak which has a public house, a general store and a village hall and lies approximately two miles from the village of Sturry which offers an extensive range of local facilities including shops, post office, doctor's surgery, library, primary school, public houses and a mainline railway station, with links to Canterbury, Ashford and London. The Cathedral City of Canterbury is approximately four miles away.
The property is situated within 3 miles of the city of Canterbury, being within easy access of the High Street and all its amenities. These include an excellent modern shopping centre, the University of Kent, Canterbury Christ Church University and other colleges, together with an excellent choice of schools in both the public and private sectors. In addition to the High Street is the Kings Mile, which is a lovely mall of boutique style shops, cafes, eateries and public houses.
Sporting and cultural amenities
Sporting and recreational opportunities nearby include: Golf at Scotland Hills, Canterbury, sailing at Whitstable Yacht Club and Herne Bay, county cricket at Canterbury and day trips to France via Eurotunnel, all within easy access. In addition, the recently refurbished Marlowe Theatre, the spectacular Beaney House of Art & Knowledge and the Gulbenkian (theatre, cinema and cafÃ© bar) at the University of Kent, all provide a wealth of excellent entertainment in Canterbury.
Canterbury has two mainline railway stations, with Canterbury West offering the high speed service to London St Pancras. The property is also within easy access of the A2 dual carriageway, which in turn links to the Channel Port of Dover and Brenley Corner at Faversham, adjoining the M2 / A299 (Thanet Way) linking London and the coastal towns respectively. Ashford International also has services to the continent via Eurostar (Paris) or via Eurotunnel at Cheriton.
Lounge (4.55m x 3.30m (14'11 x 10'10))
Kitchen/ Diner (4.50m x 3.51m (14'09 x 11'06))
Bedroom One (3.61m x 3.33m (11'10 x 10'11))
Bedroom Two (3.00m x 2.69m (9'10 x 8'10))
Bathroom (2.18m x 1.52m (7'02 x 5'00)) View more View less
- £270,000 2 bed detached bungalow for sale Old Park Avenue, Canterbury CT1
- £270,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Black Griffin Lane, Canterbury CT1
- £275,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Ivy Lane, Canterbury CT1
- £275,000 2 bed cottage for sale Stour Street, Canterbury, Kent CT1
- £259,995 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Church Lane, Sturry, Canterbury CT2
- £280,000 2 bed detached bungalow for sale Fairview Gardens, Sturry, Canterbury CT2
- £280,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Oakwood Road, Sturry, Canterbury CT2
- £259,995 2 bed detached bungalow for sale Staines Hill, Sturry, Canterbury CT2
- £280,000 2 bed property for sale Barton Mill Road, Canterbury CT1