- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 reception rooms
- Sitting room with open fire
- Separate dining room
- Study & Conservatory
- Newly re-fitted kitchen with appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Utility room
- Guest bedroom with en-suite
- Double garage
- South facing garden
- EPC - D
Description This is a beautifully presented detached home is within easy reach of the local shops and schools. On entering the property the light entrance hall provides access to all rooms. The sitting room has an open fire place and the double doors lead through into the dining room and then opens onto the conservatory. The kitchen has been replaced with integrated Neff appliances to include the fridge/freezer, dishwasher, 5 ring gas hob and double aeg eye level oven. There is plenty of space for a breakfast table and double doors open directly onto the garden. Off the kitchen is utility room and access to the garden also. The study is located to the front of the house and is fitted with a desk and useful shelving, the ground floor is then completed by the cloakroom and coats cupboard.
On the first floor the master has a newly re fitted en-suite shower and benefits from wardrobes, bedroom two also has fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. Bedroom three is a good size double bedroom and four is a single or a small double, both are served via the family bathroom which has a separate bath and shower.
Outside the garden is south facing so takes full advantage of the sun. At the end of the garden is a very useful summer house with power and light. The garden has a large patio area and is most laid to lawn with plenty of flower beds filled with plants and shrubs.
To the front of the property there is a double garage with electric roller doors and driveway parking for 4/5 cars. The property is offered for sale with no ongoing chain.
A well presented four bedroom detached family home with a south facing garden and no on going chain
Ashington is an ideal location for many, with a Co-op and takeaway, active and busy community centre and the Ashington C of E school. There is also a bp petrol station with an M&S Foodstore. Situated adjacent to the A24 the village provides a convenient location for commuters with dual carriageway access north and south. The nearest station can be found at either Billingshurst or Pulborough just over 7 miles away each or Horsham just over 10 miles away, which also offers a thriving town centre whilst Gatwick lies approximately 27 miles away.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
Parking View more View less
- £575,000 4 bed detached house for sale Turnpike Way, Ashington, Pulborough RH20
- £545,000 4 bed property for sale Billingshurst Road, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £539,950 4 bed bungalow for sale Church Lane, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £555,000 4 bed detached house for sale Swan Close, Ashington, Pulborough RH20
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Rectory Lane, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Covert Mead, Ashington RH20
- £575,000 5 bed detached house for sale Chanctonbury, Ashington, Pulborough, West Sussex RH20
- £549,950 4 bed detached house for sale Curbey Close, West Chiltington, West Sussex RH20
- £600,000 5 bed property for sale Steyning Road, Steyning BN44